part 4- was it there destiny or little signs for their togetherness?

Start from the beginning

shivi reaches the address -
Bang,  she sees the poster of love by chance and is happy.
Person - are you miss Shivangi Joshi?
Shivi - yes, 
Person - here the audition for a teenage girl in an episodic are going on I had called you.
Shivi - oh is it. Thank you.
She goes for the audition, and is selected
Person - we have to begin shooting today and it will be on for 3days. And about The pay, we will decide afterwards.
Shivi - okaye, thank you, where is my vanity?
Person - straight and to the right.
Shivi - thank you.

Inside the vanity -
Wohooo,  I got selected for an episodic,of love by chance episode 2 and she reads the script she had to play a role of a girl who is hiding in girls college due to not submitting her project and hides in girls washroom and falls in love with Dhruv. Then she thinks to herself God,  who hides in washroom and the funny matron 😂😂
Spot dada - your shot is at 1pm, be ready.
Shivi - ji thank you.
Makeup Didi - aapko 20 saal ki college girl banahai yeh rahe aapke kapde, it was lemon yellow tee with black shorts and hair were to be left open.
Shivi - okay, thank you.
She gets ready for the first scene- at lunch break -
Shivi's pov -
Uff mumma Bhot bhukh lagihai,  and Kuch khana leke nai aayihu mai ab Bahar Jana Padega.
Shivi -one cheese burst pizza with extra cheese and choco lava,  and she is about to turn when she lands in the pair of two arms,  and she collides with mohsin again.
Mohsin's pov - haaye, shivangi mere arms mai firse kya baat hai bhagwaan ji aaptoh bade meherban Ho mujhpe.  God she is looking so cute uff..
Shivi's pov - as I turn I land up in Mohsin's arms again,  ohgod, baar baar why do I always land up in his arms but to be honest kitna handsome lagrha hai and his Hair..
Shivi and mohsin together - kya kismat hai hamari Dekho firse milgaye woh bi kahan dominos mai 😂😂
Mohsin - waise hi,  Tum kya Karriho. Yahanpe.
Shivi - Pooja karne Aai hu Mandir mai,  dikhaai nai deraha pizza khane aayi hu dominos mai.
Mohsin - woahh, relax okay and maibi lunch break mai pizza khane Aya hu. Waise Tum Filmcity mai kaise?
Shivi - acha, sorry mohsin Tumse puchke Anaa chahie Tha kya idhar. ?
Mohsin - itni sweet awaaz mai sarcasm, wow kya baat hai and btw Maine bas Aisehi pucha batana chaho toh btaao.
Shivi - I am doing a episodic so ussi ka shoot Chalrha hai idhar and you?
Mohsin - meri meeting thi, idhar for the lead role selection so..
Shivi - her pizza arrives and she sits and starts eating mohsin joins her.
Mohsin - Ek bite toh Milegaa yetoh puchunga bi nai jis tarekee se khaariho Aisa lagrhahai Ek min mai khajogei pura 😂😂😂
Shivi - eh, Haso mat woh woh mai bhot nervous hu, 
Mohsin starts giggling - haha, nervous Ho toh Kya aise pizza khaoge toh nervousness chalijaegi 😂😂
Shivi - makes a cute puppy face and says cutely pouting nai but I'm scared.
Mohsin - Arreee,  kyahua why nervous.?
Shivi - Mera next scene kaafi tough hai I don't think Mai pull krpaungi.. 
Mohsin - btao Kya scene hai maybe mai help karpaau tumhari..
Shivi - Wohh I have to act as if I'm drunk and mujhe nai aata Maine kbhi bhi nai peehai life Mai (makes a cute Innocent face)
Mohsin's pov
ohgoddd. Iska innocent face how can she be so cute all The time.
Mohsin - Arre,  usme kya see jaisa bhi scene ho just try to feel as if you are in place of the Charcater and bingo Tum karlogi,
Shivi - Arre Waah,  acha aisa Kya mai tumhei dikhati hu krke and she does and mohsin is mesmerised Again.
Mohsin - see you did it, so nicely.
Shivi - abtum mere pizza ka Ek slice le sakte Ho,  thank you for your help.
Mohsin - well. All the best I have to go sorry pizza slice kbhi aur Pakka.
Shivi - makes tounge out face 😛 and says waisebi Tumhe dene kon Wala Tha mainetoh bas offer kia, 😛😂
Mohsin's pov - the child in her is so freaking adorable omg, roz naya rang dikhati hai cheez kyahai yeh..

Back to shoot. -
Shivi completes her shoot and heads back Home.

At Filmcity -
Rajan sir - so you have to play the role of kartik, who comes to udaipur for work and falls in love with naira, kartik is an extrovert, full of life guy,  who has a golden heart and soft side to him,  he is a happy go lucky guy .
Mohsin - woahh. This is so opposite to me, I hope I can do it.
Rajan sir - I have seen the spark in your eye which is passion and passion kuchbi karwa sakta hai.  I'm sure sab achhese hogaa.
Mohsin - thankyou so much sir, means  A lot.
Rajan sir - you have to begin shooting from next week till then have a gala time then, get ready to pull up your socks and work.
Mohsin - yes sir sure. I won't let you down. Bye.

Mohsin's pov -
one week ohgod, kya karunga mai one week keliye, kuchtoh sochna padega , and he leaves for home.

At mohsin's home
Ammi - aagaya,  bachaa kaisa raha meeting.?
Mohsin - ammi,  it was great but Ek week ke baad shoot hoga and I have to go to rhishikesh for the entry scene. But ab Ek hafte tak kya karunga mai.
Ammi - aaramse rehna,  or koi Chota project dhundhlo.
Mohsin - woahh,  great Idea,  ammi thank you so much. And looks for something in the newspaper.
Mohsin's pov -
Bang on,  they are auditioning for the episodic of love by chance tomorrow abtoh Pakka I'll go wow.

Shivi's pov -
the drunk scene turned out to be so well, all because of mohsin he helped me a lot, so Shivi Ek thankyou toh banta hai. And she goes to his profile and drops a dm, khan_mohsinkhan-
Hey,  shivangi here,  thankyou so much for Your help, I nailed the scene and it is all coz of your help, thank you.

Mohsin's pov -
I just was about to sleep when one notification caught my heart and I freezed for a while. Ohgod,  a message from Shivangi Joshi, ohgod am I dreaming. He quickly  opened the dm and read and was so happy, he replied.
Shivangijoshi18-
Hey, I'm glad you did well and I just helped you by guiding,  hard work and efforts you made, btw, congratulations for nailing the scene.
Shivi's pov-
a notification came. It was a message from him,  I read and was touched by his selflessness,  he didn't take the Credit even once and instead gave credits to my hardwork. How sweet of him. Aww. 💕

Narrators pov-
little things here and there kept connecting these two pure souls, and yet again they crossed each others path.