•• Tarnished Statue ••

Matthew 6:14

  14  For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.  

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

Moist air tacked onto the grey bricked walls, crusted with swatches of dirt. Just across from where Alexa and Ace were held up, a police officer was busy lounging in his chair with a magazine clipped onto his face, trying to ignore all the loud noises of the camera crew and the crowds whacking against the door.

 Unlike Ace who bore his head into his hands, Alexa's body felt drained and she couldn't help but chew on her lips with the constant spikes of fear nipping at her pulse. To distract herself from the burning headaches swelling her mind she pranced around the tiny cell. The fear of the fans reaction to her situation was a mere blimp in her thoughts.

 Her main suffocating concern was what would her mother think if she finds out about this?

Or when?

"Please tell them I'm not with him" she gripped onto the cold bars shaking them violently.

"I'm afraid I can't do that for you Mrs. Ikari but what I've already offered to do is to call your parents to get you bailed out since Mr. Blaze's family refuse to do so" he reached his hand out to the phone.

"N-No please don't call my grandfather, he's old he doesn't need to stress about things like this"

"Should I refer to Fujiko Ikari instead?" he began to dial the number into it.

"No! Please don't" at an instant she clenched harder on the cell, looking over at him with wide fearful eyes.

"Then I'm afraid you'll be stuck here overnight" he plopped the hone down going back to his newspaper.

"I should have just walked when I had the chance" she huffed staring over at the clock above his desk, clutching onto her phone.

"You can thank Micah and Carl" Ace kissed his teeth and she averted her body back over to him.

"I still don't get why they would call the police on you though?! What kind of friends do you have?"

"When you see them, you can go ask them that"

Stomping her kitten heel down she lashed out at Ace which in return he fired back at her and their usual bickering commenced. But while both of them were busy with that Susan and the crowd managed to peek their heads in along with their microphones and cameras too.

"Good evening folks I'm still currently here trying to show you all some clips of tonight's news breaking events on this live show" Susan yelled.

Clutching onto the leathery belt on the verge of falling of his large belly the police officer waddled over to the crowd trying to push them back but still they somehow managed to sneak a slight bit of the camera to show some angels of Alexa.