•• Warriors Spirit ••

Isaiah 43:18  

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.  

   ♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥  

"I hope that answers your question, sorry I'm new in the school I was only called on such short notice since all the injures and sickness were starting to spread quickly so I didn't really know how else to explain the situation to you" Perdita confessed, scurrying over to Alexa with a drink of water and a cool towel.

 "They didn't have enough staff so I guess they just let anyone work here, I'm only just fresh out of college so this is all so overwhelming for me, sorry again" she insisted, gently lifting Alexa up so that her back leaned against the wall. 

 "I think you need a little more rest" she placed the soft towel onto Alexa's forehead. 

"I can't rest now knowing that the Flower Blossom Festivals might be cancelled because of some rose virus" Alexa pouted her lips letting the towel fall off her head and into her palms as she played around with the small hairs of it. 

While Perdita rooted around the drawers to find a bottle of medicine Jennifer leaned in closer to Alexa's face.

 "You'll be fine there's always next year" Jennifer giggled, cupping Alexa's cheeks swaying them from side to side. 

"I can't wait that long, I've already picked my outfit out and everything so then I'll have to start all over again, do you know how long it took for me to colour code everything so that I would literally match the decorations for the show" Alexa's lips pouted making her chubby cheeks frown into a puppy dog state.

 "You have an obsession with shopping" Jennifer giggled, squeezing on her cheeks as her eyes brightened up with laughter.

 "No, its just a hobby, and surprisingly it actually only took me a week to try on all those dresses" Alexa nodded in approvement.

 "Woah, that's a new record for you, it usually takes you a month to make the final decisions" Jennifer gasped dramatically, placing one hand on her chest with her mouth wide open. 

"Practise makes perfect" she cheered sticking her tongue out at Jennifer with a smile. 

"No, I seriously think you have a problem, you can't go a week without shopping" Jennifer tutted teasingly waggling her finger. 

"Shopping dehydrated is a very serious issue" Alexa popped her hands onto her hips lifting her chin up slightly. Perdita giggled in the background at the two as she flashed her head over to them before getting back to fiddling around the drawers.

 "You should take that into consideration when you talk to your therapist about how you get the shakes when you don't get the right feel of your clothes".

 Banging and muffled high-pitched screams sounded from the window above. Like a ripple effect all their brows crinkled as they flashed a weird look at each other.