•• Is blood always thicker than water? ••

John 16:33 

33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."  

♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥.·:*:·.♥.·:*¨¨*:·.♥

A couple weeks later

Alexa winced at the bright lights burning at her lids, the only sound she could hear was the whooshing of her thick heartbeat ramming against her rib cage. Tension screwed into her temples causing her to clutch onto the fabrics of her top as she felt her breaths being suspended in her lungs.

"And in just these short amount of weeks you've managed to sell over a million copies of your new album" a muffled voice fizzed onto Alexa's ears.

"Well Susan I can't take all the credit, I wouldn't have been able to do it without my other half" Ace looked over at Alexa squeezing on her hand with a smile causing her to jump a little. Her brow creased in confusion and she stared strangely at him.

"I'm loving it, you two are a real power couple, can you tell us and of course the viewers at home how long this relationship has been going on for? Did it start before the arrest incident?"

"Sorry some things we'd prefer to keep secret, right babe?" he smiled at Alexa.

"H-Huh?" she croaked as she rested the back of her hand over her hot forehead still trying to adjust her eyes to the lights of the t.v studio.

"But of course everything else is open to all our fans because we wouldn't be here without you all today"

"Fantastic" Susan looked down at her phone reading out the next question. "Ok this next viewer's question is from a super fan of Alexa's"

Instantly her pulse bolted into her heart. She froze. The speed of her heartbeat accelerated vibrating all the liquids in her stomach until the bile oozed up her mouth. Every acidic slosh of disgust in her intestines began to surface onto her skin crawling along it like a rash. 

The word wouldn't stop echoing into her mind. 

'Super Fan'.

 It held too many dark memories that she didn't want to re-surface or re-live, so she clung onto her mouth. Not only to prevent the vomit from spewing out but to also to remind her of her sense of touch. 

That she was still alive and present at this very moment and that she had already overcome that dark secret of her past.

"Their username is 'Angel896' and their question is will you both be attending Fujiko Ikari's new movie release"

All eyes shifted over to Alexa with the silence brewing into an awkward pit. She started into space. But the wind in her mind was cut short and all she could feel was it tense as it wrung up becoming eroded into hardened block making her head feel heavy. White noise pounded at her forehead and she slouched over resting her elbows onto her knees as she heaved.

"I think it's time my girlfriend took a break she's been working so hard and its wearing her out" Ace rubbed her back up and down chuckling awkwardly at the camera. "But to answer the fans question, no Alexa will not be attending the movie premier but I will go in her place, I hope to see you all there tonight"

Susan smiled at his reply and flashed her pearly whites at the camera clasping her hands together. "Well with all the numerous events the two of you have been attending it's no wonder you'd need a break, I think you both deserve it"