"She's burning up. I can't keep her fever down."

"Have you tried antibiotics?"

"Nothing worked. Drug-resistant bacteria of some kind. I don't think she has much longer."

"Is that why you became a harvester?" Warren asks

"I had to mercy her father in front of her after he turned Z. She made me promise not to let that happen to her."

Ace places a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"You're a good mom," Addy says

"That's the funny thing. I'm not her mom. Her mom's dead. Her whole family's dead. So is mine. All we have is each other. And even not that for long."

The woman stands up and walks a few feet away.

"All these people need is what's in that greenhouse."

"Even if it kills them."

Ace walks over and rubs the woman's back comfortingly. Ace looks over at a bulldozer.

"Hey. This thing has a radio?" She asks

"Yeah. Radio. Air conditioning. Leather seats." She says as Ace climbs in. "I used to drive one on my dad's farm."

"Awesome. Now if only the batteries are charged." Ace says looking around inside.

10k whistles and calls Warren and Vasquez over. They approach the boy who is standing in the door.

"What is it?" Warren asks

"I think I know where Murphy is." He says pointing to Cassandra.

She sits outside one of the large tents with two men holding guns.

"Kids right. Murphy won't be far. Must be in the greenhouse." Vasquez says

"Whats he doing in there?" Warren asks

Ace sits inside the bulldozer playing with the radio. She switches the channels and listens in. She gets a low staticky voice chanting numbers.

She switches to channel 23 and turns up the volume.

"Does anybody copy? Over. This is Citizen Z at Camp Northern light. Does anybody copy? Over."

Ace scrambles to pick up the radio mic. She holds it close to her mouth and presses the button down.

"Citizen Z. This is Delta-X-Ray-Delta. It's me. It's Ace. Are you there?"

Static.

"Citizen Z. It's Ace from Delta-X-Ray-Delta. Do you copy?"

"Ace! Yeah, yes. Delta-X-Ray-Delta this is Citizen Z. I copy you."

Ace smiles to herself in relief to hear that he is okay.

"Copy you, Cz. But hey, you're breaking up."

"I'm glad you're alive. Last time I saw you, you were passed out in Murphy's arms. Things here are-listen, I can't talk long. I'm losing the light. Do you have an update on Murphy?"