I found it really cute, that he likes someone that much.

I wish someone would have this much passion for me too.

(There is bitch you just have to pay attention more) 😂

"Okay, fine yes" I said smiling.

He gasped and clapped happily and hugged me really really tight.

I giggled and hugged him as tight.

"Yes, I will help you get you your girl TaeTae"

He smiled wide I think seeing him like that makes my cheeks hurt.

"Thanks"

I was happy to see him this happy, he is my best friend after all.

Jungkook's POV'

"Ok, fine yes" she said, and Taehyung-hyung was so happy he clapped his hands and hugged her, hugged her.

I think all of me just died. 😢💔

And the worst part is she hugged him back.

I just left from There, I couldn't take it anymore.

I tear escaped my eye I quickly wiped it away.

Me getting hurt is my fault, I should've have confessed my feelings and shounldnt have forget them.

I was too late.

I went in my room, I wanted to cry, cry my heart out, but I shouldn't what I should do is be happy for them.

Maybe they are made for each other, if it was me and Neveah it would be wrong, we are from two different world.

She always wants to be happy, and see smiles on people's faces even though they are just strangers to her, and me I am just a cold hearted jerk, now this past would hunt me forever.

Great the universe is playing games with me, I just got over my devastating past and it just gifted me another devastating past.

Fuck.

I walked downstairs and saw them smiling and laughing at each other.

I felt a sting in my heart, but i have to accept it even though its hard as hell.

"Congratulations to the both of you, I am happy for you both" I said with a fakest smile ever.

They gave me weird looks like 'what the heck are you talking about'

I gave them a look that describes 'what?'

They just shook there head and continued doing what they were, cracking jokes that weren't even funny.

But listening to Neveah laugh makes me smile.

But what was with the looks they gave me, are they trying to keep their relationship a secret?

Probably, if not they would thank me and look at each other and say cheesy things.

What?, I saw things like that in movies, don't judge me.

I just shrugged and believed the theory of them keeping their relationship a secret.

I sat on one of the sofa and watched TV with them.

I literraly felt like a third wheeler, she isn't even paying attention to me.

All of her attention is at him, and that hurts me I am jealouse as hell.

Whenever I say something or try to join their conversation, as expected they would just ignore me and continue.

I had enough of this, I grabbed my car keys and a jacket, I was hoping that even one of them would ask where I was going, but they were so hypnotised by each other they forgot me.