Chloe stands and says, "I love you and if I can't come back kill me."

Before Violet can reply Chloe eyes turn deep red and she kneels over Rue putting her hand onto Rue wound she then thinks of life and her hand begins to glow and Rue begins to cough. Violet grins and hugs Rue tightly.

Chloe tries to fight her inner side but since she summoned it to many times it has taken over her body completely. Violet stands looking at Chloe saying, "Fight Chloe you have to fight it."

Chloe hear Violet voice but she sees nothing but darkness she then screams, "Violet run!"

Violet just stares and Chloe raises her head eyes glowing red she then smirks and says, "Your wife is gone."

"No she is not." Violet screams.

The other side smirks and announces, "I have taken over her body completely."

Violet growls at hearing a deeper voice Anne runs in the ball room with Catherine and Olivia behind her. Chloe dark side turns around and using her telekinesis to throw them into the wall. Anne looks shock and yells towards Violet, "You will have to kill her before she gets stronger."

Violet yells back, "I will not kill her."

Catherine and Olivia stands and Olivia says, "The ancestors can bring her back to life."

Violet thinks about this and orders, "Go get the ancestors now." Catherine and Olivia nods their head and runs off.

Chloe dark side smirks, "You want kill me because I'm going to kill you." It then punches Violet in the face. Violet back up and then throws flames towards Chloe trying to keep it busy until the ancestors come.

Olivia phases and Catherine gets on her and they run all the way to the ancestor palace when they burst through the door Catherine is thrown off up Olivia and she notice it was a wind spell. "We're not here to hurt you." Catherine yells rubbing her head.

"What do you want." The elder asks.

"Chloe needs your help her other side has taken over." Catherine explains.

The elders nod their head and they all travel back towards the palace.

Violet spits out blood as Chloe punches her yet again in the face. She then stands the Chloe yells, "You will die for someone who is gone."

"Yes, because I know she is still there." Violet screams.

The other side laughs, "I'm here to stay."

Violet growls and when she see the elders and Catherine entering the room she pulls a knife out her boot and charges towards Chloe and stab her in the gut. The other side hollers out in pain and yells, "You stupid if I die Chloe dies."