20. Lets Get Away

Hello fans!!!!! 

Hope you enjoy please comment.

Chapter 20

It been days since Violet broke the spell off of Chloe. Violet still hasn't heard from Olivia and she was beginning to get worried. Catherine sits across from Violet watching her tap the pen against the table in deep thought. Catherine sighs and says, "Stop worrying about Olivia she will return her pack is still here."

Violet looks up and asks, "How do you know what I am thinking about all the time."

Catherine smiles and replies, "I'm your best friend of course."

Violet smiles and Catherine asks, "So how Chloe been doing."

Violet had already explained to everyone what had really happen to Chloe and that she was better now. Anne and Steven were happy and told Chloe that she didn't have to apologize for anything. Chloe also apologize to the entire pack including the maids and servants. Everyone reassure her that it wasn't her fault but Chloe still felt guilty.

Violet runs her hand through her hair and answers, "She want come out my room. She is depressed the only time she showers is when I ask her to. She just stares at the wall and have nightmares every night. Anne said she will try to give Chloe more time to cope with what she is dealing with. I have tried to get her out the house but she always says no. I don't want to take her to fast. I'm afraid she will leave again."

Catherine rolls her eyes and says, "You need to get up there and be there for her. You don't have time to worry about Olivia and the pack right now; you have to be strong for her."

Violet smiles and replies, "Thanks I think we can retreat somewhere."

Catherine nods her head and request, "Somewhere away from this hell hole."

Chloe sits on the end of Violet bed in sweat pants and Violet t-shirt staring at the wall. She doesn't know what time it is because the windows are cover and it's completely dark in the room. She guesses its day time since Violet is gone. Thinking of Violet, Chloe starts to cry, she still has all the images in her head of what she did. All those innocent people she hurt, she feels so weak that she couldn't fight it. How I'm I supposed to run Arlandria if I don't even trust myself anymore.

Violet bursts through the door and notices Chloe sitting on the bed with tears falling from her eyes staring at the wall. Violet slowly sits down beside her and says, "Honey you have to get out of this house."

Chloe wipes her tears away with her sleeve and says, "I can't Violet."

"Chloe you have to, you want eat, shower, you been in here for a week now, I'm beginning to get really worried." Violet explains.

Chloe stands she didn't want Violet to hurt anymore. If getting her out the house made Violet feel better than she just will have to face her fears. She walks up to the drawer and says, "Fine, can you shower with me. I don't want to be alone."

Violet walks up to Chloe and says, "Sure no problem."

.....................

Olivia lies on the ground; she looks up at the sky and counts the birds that are passing by. She was still heart broken, not because Violet didn't choose her, but because she chose Chloe the person who broke her heart Olivia signs and stops thinking continuing to count the birds. She then hears someone approaching she stands and turns around to see Ethan.

"What the hell you want." Olivia asks sitting back down on the ground with her knees to her chin.

Ethan sits next to Olivia and replies, "Everyone is beginning to get worried. Especially your pack and Violet can't think straight. Maybe it's time for you to return."