17. New Feelings

I suppse to be typing my speech for AP Enghlish class which is due tomorrow but i totally put you guys first. I will do it in the morning. :)

Blinding By FLorence + The Machine my favorite song.

Hope you enjoy

Chapter 17

Olivia wakes up the next morning with Violet head on her chest. Her arms were drape over Violet back and Olivia just lies there staring at the walls. Olivia starts to think about her and Violet. And maybe if Chloe didn’t return she could finally have a chance with Violet. ‘That nonsense Violet would never stop loving Chloe. I should do what she say and move on.’ She thinks to herself. ‘But if Chloe doesn’t return than I will be the only one who will comfort her. She continues to think.

Some minutes later someone disturb her thoughts and she growls waking Violet in the process. Violet heads shoots up off of Olivia chest and Olivia quickly says, “I’m sorry someone’s at the door.”

“You’re fine.” Violet replies scanning at the clock. She then jumps out of the bed almost falling, “Why didn’t you wake me?” she asks pulling her shorts on.

Olivia steps out the bed grabbing her shirt pulling it over her head explaining, “Sorry it seem you needed the sleep and I didn’t want to awake you.” Someone continues to beat on the door until Violet growls, “I’m coming.” She then turn towards Olivia, “Next time wake me alpha’s don’t sleep in, Ever!” with that the brunette runs in the bathroom to brush her teeth slamming the door.

Olivia signs putting her shorts on about to walk out the door until Violet grabs her shoulder turning her around saying, “I’m sorry I really need to work on my attitudes in the morning.” Olivia smiles and replies, “That’s fine you should get ready.”

Minutes later Violet walks downstairs to see the pack rushing in fighting for water and falling to the ground. She then sees her brothers following behind them smirking. Violet folds her arm and walks in the kitchen asking, “What’s going on?”

“Since you been busy looking for Chloe we have been training the pack with father help.” Scott explains smiling, “I don’t think you will be hearing anymore laughing or playing anymore in this house.” Ethan finishes. “Yeah I thought I was a pussy. They are beyond weak.” Lucas states jumping in the conversation.

“Hurry Up! We’re not done.” Scott shouts. Olivia then walks in the kitchen asking the same question. “Look like you will start training tomorrow.” Violet smirks.

“I missed training.” Olivia asks shock. “Yes you did so that mean extra for you tomorrow.” Scott replies. “We couldn’t find you know where in the mansion.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know.” Olivia apologizes frowning feeling ashamed.

“That still doesn’t explain where you were. Did you go for a run alone because you know that is the number one rule in this house until we give you that privilege?” Ethan asks.

Olivia shakes her head and replies, “No I swear I didn’t go for a run.”

Everyone stands looking at Olivia waiting for her to answer until Violet announces, “She will be there tomorrow sharp. She answers to me not you guys.” Everyone turns and look at Violet in disbelieve. Violet grabs her keys saying, “I will be back Olivia let’s go.”

Olivia looks shock and follows Violet she can feel eyes watching her and she feels so nervous. When they get outside she asks, “Where are we going?”

“For a little ride.” Violet answers, “Get on.”

………………………

Chloe feels someone watching her and have a feeling it is Zada. She lies in her bed with her eyes still close she signs and asks, “How long have you been standing there watching me.” Zada doesn’t answer so Chloe open her eyes and sits up. “Why are you here?” she questions.