"Evelyn Brooks doesn't do the same guy twice , right?" I smirk and she stops right in front of the door , turning around to face me.

"You got that right" she breaks into a smile and I let out a chuckle.

"Let's not tell people about this. And let's not do this again , please" she bites her bottom lip , looking at me expectantly.

"Obviously , let's not do this again. And it's upto you to take care of Millie. She did see us together last night" I tell her and she nods , placing her hand on the door knob.

"I'll see you later.And I'll return your clothes soon" she says as I step closer to her.

"Keep them. It's okay" I peck her on the lips and smiles after I pull away.

"Okay" she breaks into a confused smile and turns around and pulls the door open.

.......

Evelyn's POV :

"Millie , I can explain" I sit up straight when she enters the office.

"Ev , I'm not in the mood. Stop talking , please. This headache is killing me" she massages her forehead and sits in front of me.

"No it's about what you saw last night. It's not what you think. We.."

"What are you talking about? Weren't you asleep in my room all night? But that turtleneck you were wearing. It was so huge on you. Weird." she furrows her eyebrows and I look away.

She doesn't remember a thing. I have to get away with this somehow.

"It was cold" I tell her and narrows her eyes , demanding me for further information.

"It's not that cold to wear a turtleneck. And you're wearing one even now?" She asks me and I smile at her sheepishly.

"Jesus , Millie. I can wear what I want" I roll my eyes and she folds her arms against her chest , shaking her head.

"What's with the turtleneck?" Harry chuckles , walking inside.

Boy , you know damn well why.

"Shut up , Harry. Where are the other boys?" I ask him , as he sits next to me , the smirk still stuck to his face.

"Fuck , Party hangovers fuck me up" Niall cusses , as soon as he enters the room along with Liam, Zayn and Louis.

............

"I reckon we should impose a limit on drinks during parties. You lot look horrible and very unsuitable for work today" Director Huntley says , scanning across the members of my team.

"Agent Brooks" he calls to me and snaps me out of my thoughts ," Looks like you still haven't recovered from your last mission. Your injuries look pretty bad" he says and I follow his pointed hand to my jawline.

Shit. I forgot to hide that one.

"You need to be more careful next time , Agent Brooks" Harry mocks and the Director nods along with him.

"I will be , Sir" I nod at the Director and Harry stifles a laughter.

"Good job on your first mission. Next time , make sure you bring the asset home alive" he says and I nod my head , smiling sheepishly.

"I just hope that there are no more villians like Travis in his family and they won't show up to avenge him or something" he says and my eyes widen.

"Wow. Does that happen a lot?" Millie asks him and he breaks into a loud laugh.

"I'm just kidding. Kids" he says , shaking his head.

"You can file the reports and you are done for the day" he gets ready to walk away.