last wish...🤞

Flashback
Sanyu was very hurt after knowing that Randhir don't love her... And she was walking on road cluelessly...
She was unaware that where she was going.....
She was remmembering her life ..how her mother died and how one dey she was solded to one ledy who used to do women trafficking .. she loved dancing.. but how she used to hate those creepy eyes on her body when she used to dance in front of everyone........how she refused to dance and they burnt her back( whose marks are still on her fair back) ...How she used to trust that her father will save her.. but one dey she got to know that her father only sold her ..... Her every hope sattered that dey... How she try to escape every time from that place...and How they beated her like animals in punishment...... How one dey she saw Randhir ...yes she was small but she loved him that dey only her inner heart told her to give him ,her one kydney ....how she was saved because of randhir ...how she was turned into a shy and introvert girl cause of cruel world... But still randhir was always there .... How he protected her from everyone...how she cared for him without anyone's knowledge... She was always jelous of those girls whom Randhir dated... But her golden heart never let her thought bad about them...how she was ready to sacrifies her love for randhir's happiness...
How he took care of her .... How she misunderstood that he loved her.....howwww....she was broken she was crying on road ... Suddenly someone came....he kept her hands on her shoulder he hugged that person without looking at him......
But when she heard voice she looked at him.
Sanyukta : Aryan.....
Aryan: yes.. me.... Kaha thi tum..Abhi Randhir ka call Aya. .. I know ki tum issi road pe milogi... Yahi Sukoon milta hai tumhe is sunsaan jagah PE .. pagal ho kya tum... Mat Kiya Karo Aisa...
Tumhe pata nhi hai kitno ki Jaan basati hai tum me .......
.
Kuch ho Jata to..he hugged her tightly and tried to hide his tears....
Chalo ab ghar...
Sanyukta : nhi... Tum jao... And kisi Ko mat batana... That u saw me ..
Aryan: don't do this .. he will die sanyukta .... He loves u...
Sanyukta : no he don't....she told her everything....
Aryan: jaroor tumhe Koi misunderstanding hui hai.....
Sanyukta was about to say something suddenly she fainted ....
Aryan : oh my god... Sanyukta.... Sanyukta's.. he patted her cheeks.... But she was behaving like dead body...no movements....
He took her into his arms and reached hospital as soon as possible ......
...
...
...
After some time..
...
...
...
Docter: Aryan... AAP Ko pahle bhi kaha tha she is not well... Fir bhi isse itna stress ,see her state it's vulnerable.... How can a weak person like her can servive in so much stress... ... And Sabse badi baat at this time there is no chance of her to servive anymore... Her remained single kydney is failed ...... We thought to do dialysis but she is carrying a tumor in her kydney.... It happens many times in every single kydney holders.
Aryan: no issue .. we can transplant another kydney right....???
Docter : first of all in this age kedney transplant is difficult and another problem is she have donated her kydney before too ... So its very risky to do it .. infact 99% chances are of death ..... So don't take a chance... Uske paas sayad kuch months hai .. let her live that happily...but take care of her....
Aryan was out of his mind... He was not understanding that how to save her life who is his and randhir's life too....
Randhir will go mad ... But he ... He will die agar sanyukta Ko kuch ho gya to... Suddenly someone kept her hands on his shoulder he turned .. nd saw kaustuki there....
Kaustuki :no ... Don't cry Aryan maine SAB suna... I m also sock... Q ho rha hai ye SAB sanyukta ke sath.... .. both were crying after sometime they entered the sanyukta's room
Sanyukta : plss Randhir Ko kuch mat batana....
Kaustuki told her everything about the msg and randhir's love confession....
Shanyukta was crying for not trusting her love...
But she somewhere aware that if she will be back to randhir he wont be able to save her and this will make him more guilty that cause of him, she lost her life.... .. nd she can't let this happen...
She ask Aryan and kaustuki that it's her last wish ... That Randhir will never get to know about this... And for her remained life she will spend it away from every known person... She don't want to make anyone sad after watching her dead... She will be away from everyone and no one will be able to see her during her last days... And Randhir Ko tutata nhi dekh Sakti ... Hence she leave the hospital in night Nd left one Letter...
...
Dear Aryan and kaustuki...
I know tum log worried ho but don't be... Mujhe jaldi hi marna hai....but I don't want any one to cry when I m.not in this world...hence I don't want to die infront of my loved once... I never spoke I speak less... But aaj kahti hu u r very nyc person any girl will love u ... Forgive me ...and forget me.... I can't love u Aryan.. my mind my soul only think about Randhir...
Kaustuki... I know u r very close to Randhir after me don't be weak and never tell him about me... I don't want him to cry or leave his life in guilt.... Bye ...good bye....
.......
.....
While reading this Aryan was smiling ...
..
Aryan's pov
...
.. {{{{Jate jate bhi mujhe tumse pyar karne ki ek wajah de gayi tum sanyukta..... He smiled like stupid and wiped his teary eyes... }}}}

.flashback ends...
..
.

Present time
.in randhir's office
Kaustuki was searching for file...
Kaustuki:(on call) Randhir tumne wo file kaha Rakhi hai Mai kab se dhundh Rahi hu... aur tum Abhi tak office q nhi aaye .. tum jaldi aao tab tak Mai file submit kar deti hu..
Randhir:(on call) open that blue briefcase. Usme hi hai.... ..
Kaustuki :yeah I got that....
She opened that bag and took his file but suddenly her eyes fall on something...
...
That letter ... That last letter which was written by sanyukta... How he got that....
Suddenly she recalled that Aryan kept that letter in his coat .. and that night she and Aryan both went to meet Randhir .. and maybe Randhir got that letter in his coat....
But then why Randhir is behaving as he don't know anything if he know everything...about sanyukta....
.....
....
She was confused but she refused to talk anything about this to Randhir.....
....
....
....
Randhir's pov...
....
...
...
Mai tumhare jeete ji ek accha dost .. ek accha husband nhi ban paya... Mujhe maaf kardo sanyukta ... But I promish Mai ek bahut accha husband ban ke dikhaunga ... And tumhari last wish yahi hai na ki Mai kya hu guilty na hou..nd mujhe kuch na pata chale....to dekhi Mai bilkul usi tarah behave kar rha hu jaise mujhe tumhare bare me kuch nhi pata
.. ... But still .. no one knows that u died or u r still alive hence... I will never loose hope ...for me u r just missing... U r not dead.... ... But one thing is for sure ... I love my wife sanyukta... BUT I HATE U BFF SANNY .... I HATE U.... U R NOT ALLOWING ME TO CRY ON UR DEATH..... I REALLY HATE U....
.
.
.
.
.

{{{ Hey friends... That was the end... So here confusion lies...she is still alive or she is dead.... Don't keep any hope that's is no season2 hahaha.... That's the end of story....bye bye... Read my other stories.... And love me too}}}