❣mana ke hum yaar nhi..❣

aryan and sanyukta came forward...
sanyu was not nervous but she was  confuse that what if aryan didnt performed well....what if  he is not comfertable with her...
but suddenly she felt a pull... and she got amazed that aryan pulled her towards him....
...
song started...
Maana ke hum yaar nahin
Lo tay hai ke pyaar nahin

Phir bhi nazrein na tum milaana
Dil ka aitbaar nahi
Maana ke hum yaar nahi

aryan and sanyukta slowly started moving on a song.... ... they were not looking into each other eyes... but they were sharply showing love in there dance....
and all were amused that how can sanyukta ... girl who dont even talk properly.... is dancing with a boy ... that too passionatly...

Raaste mein jo milo tohHaath milaane ruk jaana

Haath milaane ruk jaana

Ho…
Saath mein koi ho tumhare
Door se hi tum muskaana

Lekin muskaan ho aisi
Ki jisme ikraar nahi
..
aryan  picked up sanyu in bridal style... and
they did amazing steps....
aryan was trained dancer ..
but sanyu was not... randhir was also socked that how could sanyu do such a beautifull dance..... .. that too with a stanger whom she knew hardly... ..

alll started claping for themmm

..
alll started claping for themmm...
even vardhan....
..
...
...
aryan pov.
i dont know sanyu ... first when u keep comditions to not talk and maintain a distance with u i was happy that no one will imturpt me... but today i felt different you... i mean u have lots of shades ... sanyukta..
.. but who is real..
a rude ... reserved one.
or this bold... sharp ... and... flexible one...
..
first time i am not able to ignore any girl....
u r lil different from others.....
...
...

his thoughts break bye a thanks..
sanyu: thanks. ..
aryan : for what...
sanyu : for be comfertable with me... look i m not like other girls . who will show tantrums .. or feel shy to dance with boy... i m not intrested in boys. .. but its stricktly proffestional... so .. i think we better perform well.
aryan: yes... sure... they hand shaked...
.
.
.
.
randhir on the other hand was impressed by sanyu... but as well as angry... cause long ago when he said her to dance with him... she  said no... and now she is dancing with aryan..
bit he composed himself...
...
..
...
...
...
vardhan was in his own thoughts....
haha... randhir and shanaya will be bound by love..
but aryan and sanyukta will hold very different kind of relation ... i can see that...
lets hope for best now...
...he smiled
.
.
vardhan: well done aryan , sanyukta , randhir , and shanya...
..
now parth ...and vidhushi....
...
...
...
they came... vidhushi said...
look i dont have any problem in dancing with u.. bus mujhhe uthana mat... i am very heavy...
he laughed...
parth:to ye body kya dikhane ke liye banayi hai....... hahah...
arjun was jealous that vidhushi shows him attitude and now talking to him...
..
soon song started..
..
sun.. mere humsafr kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar...

parth: sir plzz change the song... any other song but not this one
..
vardhan: shutup parth... u dont have choice... u have to dance on this song only... now common... dont stand... dance...
..
..
he closed his eyes... and anyhow hold vidushi's hand.... she was understanding that he is crying ... and trying to control his tears...
..
he was reminding his dance with arpita ... and he opened his eyes ...
he was seeing arpita in vidhushi...

Sun mere humsafarKya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri saansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar
Rahunga bas wahin umrr bhar, haaye

they started dancing very purly...
vidhushi was not used to of this kind of dance... but she was trying... but parth... he was being very close to vidhuhsi..
which was making her uncomfertable... but still she was doing dance anyhow...
and parth was doing dance.. with. her as she is going to run away from him ... as this is his last dance on earth....
..
.
Jitni haseen ye mulakatein hain
Unse bhi pyari teri baatein hain
Baaton mein teri jo kho jaate hain
Aaun na hosh mein main kabhi
Baahon mein hai teri zindagi, haaye

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar

vidhushi try to push him away but he just hugged her more tightly .. and wishperd in her ears... dont leave me alone ... arpita...
vidhushi said in a bit hard voice ... i am not arpita ... parth ...
parth twirled her ...nd she  againg came and collided with his well build chest...
on which his transe broked ....
he embarresed on his did..
but all started clapping on there dance... cause it was passionate....and all were feeling that a real couple were dancing...
..
..
vardhan in mind:
parth ... u r backbone of this dance team... but u are urself .. weak...u have to forget ur past... and vidhushi can help u in this ... i think.
..nd he announced  next couple for dance...
..
jiggi and kaustuki....
...
...
..