bottel spinned...🍾

all sattled down on the hall....
vardhan sir was sitted at chair
..
in circle...
randhir.... sanyu....kaustuki.... joy....vidhushi.... arjun... aryan .... krutika.... shanya.... aryan.... parth...
..they were sitted in this manner...
...
bottel spined....
....
....
....
....
joy and krutika.....
krutika:truth or dare..
joy : truth..
krutika: ummm... i dont know u properly... but u look innosent... so tell me honestly... how many girls u have in ur life...
joy:..ammm... woo.... actully....
vardhan... joy... jhuth bolne ki koshish mat karna....
joy : yes... sir....wo krutika.... meri aaj tak 32 girlfreinds rah chuki hai... and ya ... i was a play boy... but sachhhi wala mucchi wala pyar ho gaya hai sayd ab....... he made a lobely cute face infront of krutika.
krutika: bus bus...ye sab nhi pucha....... she backed off
..
again bottel spined

vidhushi and parth
vidhushi: truth or dare
parth: truth
vidhushi: where is the person you love the most...
parth: died.....he said slowly...
.
vishushi: how?
parth: only one question...he said lil angrly
vishishi: hmm srry...
..
..
all were looking at the parth.. who is so funloving but he have hided this much pain inside...
...
...
again bottel spined...
..
arjun and kaustuki...
kaustuki: truth or dare..
arjun; huhh... dare... said in attitude..
kaustuki...; ohh... so do strip dance in front of all...
arjun: what ..have  u lost it...
kaustuki: its a dare....
vardhan:do it arjun...
arjun started dancing first of all he was shy... but he desided to be cool about it and
removed his t shirt... and came toward kaustuki... and ask for her hand ... she gave him her hand...
he made her dance and removed all his cloths... he had a fair well built body... all were laughing at himm...
kaustuki; betta arjun ... tu to munni se jyada badnaam ... aur sheela se jyada jawan lag rha hai... oyee hoyeee... kya baat hai.... she whishled....
all clapped for him....
they sattled....

again bottel spinned...
sanyukta and aryan

aryan : truth
sanyu : i dont want to ask u anything
vardhan : sanyukta.... its better u ask a question otherwise i have to answer unasked questions....
..
sanyu : srry sir....ummm... aryan who thought u dance and how that person died....
aryan dont wanted to answer at all but still he clenched his fist and started answering...
..
aryan : my mom was bar dancer.....
.all were socked and looked at him in disbelife....
aryan : yes... but she was khattak dancer by proffestion and she was  show stopper in every event at her time.... but she was fallen in love with a man  and  when i was inside her... that person left mom.... nd told her to abort me.... but my mom dont wanted to kill a child... dont wanted to kill her own baby.... so she kept me... an cause of me ... she was bashed by whole world... in some time she became notorious from famous dancer .....
but still she gave birth to me.... but till then her life was distroyed no one was ready to give her show... she was alone... just cause of me... but she ... she said that... i still remmember when i was 4 ... till then she managed our life anyhow.... but after words my school ... study ... etc she need more money so she desided to dance in bar....
she belived that if ur dance is pure then the dirtyness of place is doesnt matter..... from that time i started dancing.....
and i loved dancing alot....cause my mom teached me... i know i dont have father but i always used my mother surname with pride..... and she died cause of.... he was about to say when sanyukta kept her hand on his mouth...
sanyu : its ok aryan only one question no need to answer further.....
aryan liked this.... that sanyu felt gis pain.....
...
he was looking in her eyes and he found the pain in terms of tear formed in her eyes.....
yes she cried.....she was not shymphatising him but she cried only one thing was running in his mind...... that she cried for his mother .....

bottel spined....

kaustuki and jiggi

kaustuki: truth..
jiggi: tumhara kabhi break up hua hai kya heheh... he asked casualy... but kaustuki seem serious
kaustuki; yes.. i had... recently... so i dont think that relationship do exist... and i m fed up with love and. all... all exist in my life that is ... study and dance... nothing else....she smiled sadly... and jiggi felt bad...randhir came and give freindly hug to kaustuki....
..
...
...
bottel spined
this time shanya and randhir
randhir :dare...
shanaya: choose any girl here and prupose her in filmy style it should look real...

sanyu thought he will call her... cause he was only comfertable with her .... and she wqs about to get up when randhir asked shanaya...may i
she give him her hands....
he was standing near shanaya and looking deeply into her eyes ... she felt something different.... good one... she liked the way he was thouching her fingers....
randhir: i m not so filmy.....so i dont know any cheesy line... i just want to tell u that... if i m im bad mood  i want to see ur face...
if i m hapoy still i want to see ur face... when u smile ... smile came on my lips automaticly....i cant tell u the exact reason why do i love u.... cause i think love has no reason....its unreasonable and unconditional..

so finally I LOVE U SHANAYA .... do u love me ?
all clapped.....
arjun: wow randhir... kya acting ki tumne lag hi nhi rha tha ki natak kar rhe the..
..
randhir was still in shanayaland.... so he was not leaving her hands...
she was feeling lil shy....cause he was grabed her hands very tightly... and looking at her with very  sharp eyes....
....
...
sanyu:bus ho gyi tumhari dare randhir... she stirred him controling her anger....
he came out of his loveland....
..
he smiled nervously looking at shanaya... but she shyed and started looking here and there but at rndhir....
now bottel spinned...
shanaya and sanyukta...
..
randhir msged sanyu...

if she took truth ask her that what is must quality she want not to be in  boy to love him
and if she took dare then told her to kiss any boy in grp... i m sure she will choose me only....
...
..
sanyukta looked at him with blood shot eyes... cause she was really angry on him... cause of his lovestucked behaviour... he was going away from her as well as... he want her help too...
he make puppy face so sanyu nodded ...
..
shanaya: truth...
sanyu: yahh... so i want to ask that... what is the quality u  dont want in ur bf.. or the boy u will love....
..
shnaya said somthing which made randhir... lost all his hope.....
...
he had tears in his eyes ... but he hide it anyhow....
...
guess what she said....
...
...
love u alll...😘😘😘😘
vote comment and share too

....
😍😍😍😍😍😐😘🙂😇🙂😇😚🙂😇