ishq mehanga pade phir bi sauda kare😘

all were ready for practice....
at night...
they reached vardhan's place...
parth was hiding his eyes .
suddenly he felt one soft touch on his shoulders.... he turn to see...
vidhushi: crying whole night is not  difficult.. but hiding dark circles and swollen eyes are very difficult....
he just looked at her ... she also was looking pale but how she is trying to make him.smile... melted his heart... and he wonder how rude she was when she came here...
.
vardhan: so  we are going to do a group dance .. there is some 6 or 7 rounds will be there....
i have took permission from dean... so u are not bounded to attained lectures....
i need partners in dance... and i m gonna make pairs...
...
...
so first pair is
randhir and shanaya
  randhir smiled  and looked at sanyu ...
sanyu also gave him a small smile...
randhir knew that sanyu is not happy with this dance stuff.... but he cant do anything....

second pair is
vidhushi and parth...
they came near ... parth just smiled ... but vidhusi also smiled...
..
third pair is ...
sanyukta  and aryan
..
they didnt smiled at each other...
and stand near each other...
...
..
4th pair.

jignesh and kaustuki..
..
...
5th pair..
joy nd kritika...
..
and arjun u will be alone in start but in finall we  will provide him a partner...
...
..vardhan: so students.... its not individual judging .... so if ur pair is performed nyc ... then only u will get marks.... so do well... nd practice will start today itself....

so ... i will tell u some tips...
and u have to follow them anyhow...
first ...
One of the best ways to start your day is with a morning stretch!
..
second...
‘Muscle memory’ is a motor skill acquired by repetition.

You can practice muscle memory in two ways:

Practice a technique or skill, like popping techniquesPractice choreography

For example, if you want to practice certain things like isolation or hitting, take breaks during work or studying to do some drills.

You can even train your muscle thoughout the day, like when you’re driving or getting ready.

...
forget about ur normal life students.... u have to live for dance.... die fir dance.... breath for dance.... smile for dance ... cry fir dance.... am i clear....
i cant hear u .... am i clear???

all: yess sir.....
..
...
...
so i will send daily routine.... to randhir ... and he will inform u all...
...
...
now play a song and try to be comfertable with ur partner....with dance.....
...
...
randhir and shanaya ... come forword....

randhir  came... and he was quite nervous ... cause he was dancing with his dream girl... and maybe ... she was his love...
he was wondering... that how many times he have dated a girl.... but why the hell he is nervous infront of her.... she is also a girl ... just a simple girl.... whom he can melt by his charm ... like he does witg other girls.... but first time he dont want to impress a girl... he want  her heart ... he want her love.... he want smile on her face cause by him..... yes. .. he is sure that he is in love.... casanova like him is in love with a girl ...and he is nervous to even touch her....what if she get angry... ... why love make people stupid.... hahaha.... silly na ... but it happens...
..
any how randhir took shanaya's hand in his... she smiled....
and song started....

man lafanga bada apne mann ki kare
ho yu to mera hi hai, mujhse bhi na darre 
wo bheege bheege khayalo me dooba rahe
main sambhal ja kahu fisalta rahe
ishq mehanga pade phir bhi sauda kare
man lafanga bada lafanga apne mann ki kare
... randhir kept his hand on sanaya's waist .... and started dancing....shanaya was a professional dancer... so she was dancing very sooftly... and very sharp steps she was doing....

ho jane kyun udasi isko pyari lage
chahe kyun nayi si koi beemari lage
bechaini raato ki neendo me aankhe jage
lamha har lamha kyun bojh sa bhari lage
randhir twirled her... she was feeling that randhir is looking at her very lovingly....
she felt something different but try to concentrait on dance...

..ho bhawra sa banke machalta hai
bas tere peeche peeche chalta hai
junu sa lahu me ubalta hai
lucha be baat hi uchalta hai
ho bheege bheege khayalo me dooba rahe
main sambhal ja kahu fisalta rahe

randhir hold her tightly on which she shivered... but still she maintain cool face ... cause she dont wanted to scolded by vardhan sir....
ishq mehanga pade phir bhi sauda kare
man lafanga bada lafanga apne mann ki kare
randhir's intance gaze got noticed by vardhan sir...
....
...

he mentally said..
dance have made many love story.... and i can see first page is written in randhir and shanya love story...
he smiled and  said them
: now its aryan and sanyukta turn....
....
...
...
plsss plss..
vote ...
love u all...😘😘😘😘😍😍😍😍
💖💞💕💝💕💖💗💗💚💕💗💙💜💟❣💕❣❣❣❣