aryan's hold..💔

Sanyukta was in dillema..she was confuse what to do or what not...
She was feeling rejected by her own freind... Her best freind... Her life (yaa.. that was she considered him) but he is not her anymore... He didn't even reacted when he got to know about her feelings toward him...
She was thinking of Vardhan sir's talk she was thinking about Aryan...
Sanyukta: is Aryan is right for me..
Ohhhh my god... What  the hell... Why I m thinking about him ... I m not any desperate for boys in my life ...no no no.... Noooooo...  She screamed...I will not allow anyone to come in my life and broke my heart again... I know Randhir never had feeling for me... But what was the fault of my freindship... It was pure...why he didn't respected our bond. .. our freindship... Agar aisi freindship Hoti hai then I don't want freinds in my life..why I faced humiliation in front of whole ppl.. whyyyy.... she cried... I am  I a desperate in the eyes of all..i  don't want anyone in my life... I don't even want my life....( She was terribly broken... She was not in her senses...)she was at the top of the terrace ..she was walking on edge of the terrace and was about to jump from there but someone hold her from back  ..
Sanyukta: tum AA gye na Ron mujhe pata tha ... Ki tum mujhe kabhi nhi marne doge she hugged the person.. without looking at him...
Aryan: sanyukta it's me.. nd what the hell u was about to do...
She immediately left him...
Sanyukta : Aryan dekho... U helped me a lot... But now I don't need anyone... Plss I really don't want to live.. The person  whom I gave my half life ..  he don't care for me anymore .. I wonder kya ye Wahi Randhir hai jo mere Bina khana nhi khata tha... Na hi sota tha .....ya fir koi aur... She fall down and started crying...
Aryan was not able to see her like this.. cause she imagined her as a strong and cool girl not a delicate and crying girl like this..
Aryan : sanyukta... Kya kar rhi ho tum.. ek ladke ke liye itna to rhi ho tum... Bestfriend hi to tha wo... Yaha logo ke maa baap unka sath chodh dete hai.. and tum ek mamuli se freind ke liye itna ro rhi ho.. infact apni Jaan dene ja thi ho pagal ho gai ho kya tummm..
He was thinking dead face of sanyukta... And he pulled her toward him and hugged her tightly...
Aryan: don't do this sanyukta..whatever u will say I will do... But don't try to do such things ever... U don't have any idea that it life can be so valuable to someone...
Sanyukta was looking into aryan's eyes.. that why he caring for her too much...but she stopped her thoughts...
Sanyukta: Mai jo bhi bolungi tum karoge...
Aryan : yes..
Sanyukta : ok...
Aryan:kya  chahti ho tum...
Sanyukta said something to him...he was not ready at first but then he again saw her dead face .. which gave him goosbumbs...so he agreed for her conditions...
..
Hola ppl
...love u alot... Give me back my love. With votes and comments..... Taddaa... Love love love...
💗💗💙💖💕💓❤️❤️🖤💝💟💟💥💝💜💛❣️❣️💤💤💌💌💌