RM (김남준)

Stage Name: RM (His old stage name was Rap Monster)

Real name: Kim Namjoon

Birthday: September 12, 1994

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Birthplace: Ilsan, Gyeonggi-d

Height: 181 cm (5'11")

Weight: 67 kg (147 lbs)

Blood Type: A

RM's Spotify list: RM's Heavy Rotations

***********************************************************************************************

RM facts:

– He was born in Ilsan, Gyeonggi-d, South Korea

– His family consists of: Dad, mom, younger sister

– Education: Apgujeong High School

– RM studied in New Zealand and lived/stayed there for 6 months.

– He's currently enrolled to Global Cyber University.

– Pre-debut he had already been performing as an underground rapper, with several tracks released informally, including a collaboration with Zico (Block B).

– He's really smart with an IQ of 148. He was previously ranked in the top 1% of the nation in his high school exams.

– He speaks English fluently.

– RM's TOEIC (The Test of English for International Communication) score was 900.

– There was a rumor among the Korean fans that at the age of 15, Namjoon had a heart surgery with a 30% chance of living (but that's just a rumor).

– Hobbies: Surfing the web

– He's a great supporter of Gay/Lesbian's rights.

– He has a younger sister the same age as Jungkook but when asked if he would introduce her to him, he said N.O.

– His image before debut was a neat and quiet student.

– He started to write lyrics since he was in school, on his textbook.

– RM has composed/produced 100+ songs.

– RM's nicknames are "Rap Mon" (shortened), "Leader Mon" (because he is the leader) and "God of Destruction" or "the destroyer" (he destroys everything he touches: sunglasses, clothes, doorknobs, bunk bed ladders. Hence, his members gave him this nickname).

– Clothes matter to him

– His favorite foods are meat and Kalguksu (Korean knife noodles).

– BTS has been around since 2010, but they debuted in 2013 because of the constant member change up. RM is the only member left from the original line up.

– Despite his rough and tough image, he is very playful and relaxed.

– His favorite color is black.

– His favorite number is 1.

– His favorite items are clothes, computer, books.

– He likes clear weather.

– If he was a girl, he said he would date J-Hope because he is like the mother at the dorm.

– Rap Mon's role model is Kanye West and A$AP Rocky.

– RM wrote the lyrics of 'No More Dream' because he had no dreams when he was in school.

– He, along with Jung Hunchul (ex member of Bangtan) wrote a Brave Brother/YG diss track called 'Hook'.

– If he was a girl, he said he would date J-Hope, since he's like a mother in the dorm.

– He wants to be a rich Rapper in 10 years.

– He has a dog, whose name is RAP MON.

– He would like to make a sub-unit with Jungkook.

– He was the first member to join BTS.

– He likes to imitate his members.

– Rap Mon said that he and GOT7 Jackson are good friends. He said Jackson is very handsome and really good at dancing.

– During high school, Rap Mon and BTOB's Ilhoon were classmates in the same club: Design Club. (Weekly Idol 140702)

– On November 13 2017, Namjoon wrote a message on the group's official fan cafe announcing he changed his stage name from Rap Monster to RM. Namjoon stated that "RM" stands for "Real Me".

– RM's ideal date: "It's like the ordinary college student date. We can see a movie together, eating together, walking together. I want to have love like that. It's because i can't at all. (Laugh)"

– Some of his popular quotes are: "Jimin, you got no jams" and "Team work makes the dream work".

Other members about RM:

– Suga: "On the stage, Rap Mon wears sunglasess and has a powerful image but actually he likes cute things. He keeps the 'Pocket Monster Ball' on his bed that he received at a fansign."

– Jin: "The Baby Dinosaur Dolly. He shakes his tail and crushes things."

– Jimin: " In the fact, he gets hurt easily."

– In the dorm, he currently shares a room with V.

– RM's ideal type: "sexy, even to a brain. Someone that is thoughtful and confident"