@AlexLowe33: so glad to have @NiallOfficial join our family Thanksgiving! How cute are he and my cousin @GabiLowe1996?!!? #famILY #thankful #cutestcouple

I was fuming at the caption. Alex knew Gabi didn't want any pictures posted. Alex knew that we were keeping things low key. Alex did this just to piss Gabi off.

My face wasn't even shown that well, but my fans would know it was me. Especially because she tagged me and everyone already knows who Gabi is.

"Oh my fûcking god" I groaned, throwing my phone across the room in pure anger, "Can't I get a fûcking break?! Why does every moment of my life have to be posted online?! It's absolute bullshít"

Gerry sighed, "I'm sorry, mate. But if you really don't want your private life to be out there, why do you keep seeing Gabi? Her friends and family are normal..they just don't get it. If you keep seeing her, this shít will keep happening"

"If her little brat of a cousin didn't do this, then we wouldn't have a fûcking problem" I spat.

"That's what I'm saying. Her cousin doesn't understand the harm in this because she doesn't constantly have the whole world up her ass and in her business. Since it doesn't affect her, she doesn't give a shít" He explained.

"Then what are you saying?"

"Just that things might be a little easier if you were with someone whose friends and family do understand. Y'know what I mean? Like someone famous.." He trailed off.

"I don't want to be with someone 'famous'. I want to be with Gabi" I argued.

"I'm just saying, man. I know it sounds bad but we both know it would make things a lot easier" He shrugged.

I hugged before excusing myself to my room.

I know things would be easier if I dated someone famous, but the whole reason I want to be with Gabi is because she makes me forget about all that "famous" shít. I get to forget about all the paparazzi and superficialness of Hollywood when I'm with her.

But in all honestly, I do see where he's coming from. Everyone knows that I absolutely hate having my private life exposed. I've been the most drama-free One Direction member thus far and I was pretty proud of that. Now all because of a snotty teenager, that's ruined.

I would absolutely hate myself if I didn't see Gabi just because she isn't famous, but I'm not sure how much exposure I'd be able to handle if I were with her.

As awful as it sounds, maybe things would be easier if I didn't pursue this.

- - -

GABI'S POV

"You're such a fûcking brat, y'know that?!" I screamed into the phone.