s e v e n

NIALL'S POV

"A-are you sure about this, Niall? No one's gonna catch us?" Gabi panted out as I removed my lips from hers and moved them down to her neck, sucking and licking up and down her hot skin.

"No" I breathed out before bringing my face back up to hers, "But I am sure that I need you right now"

With that, Gabi placed both her hands on my face and connected our lips again. It wasn't long before I was poking at her bottom lip as she eagerly let my warm tongue in to massage itself with hers.

After our little exchange on the couch, it was clear what we both wanted, so I took her hand and dragged her to the bathroom, hoping that no one would see the two of us enter together. Luckily, it was a single so I locked the door as soon as we were inside.

As soon as we were alone I had pushed her against the wall and kissed her hard. The kiss we were sharing was much different than our first one. That was sweet and simple. This was aggressive, lustful, and full of tongue.

My hands dragged down from her waist to the back of her thighs and gripped them hard, "Jump for me, darlin'"

Gabi did as told and jumped up as I supported her with my hands. She then wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, locking in her position. The sudden motion caused her to rub up against my crotch, making me whimper into her mouth.

Never breaking the kiss, I brought her over from the wall to the sink counter, resting her on top of it. My hands snuck up under her dress and rested at the very tops of her thighs. I could feel her skin heating up by the second.

"Niall," Gabi gasped into my mouth, "I need you"

I smirked, "Not yet, love. Be patient"

She began to whine before I shoved my tongue back inside her mouth, tasting all of the alcohol she had consumed tonight.

I removed my hands from underneath her dress and brought it up to her dress straps. Pulling away from our heated kiss, my lips trailed down her neck and to her shoulder.

"Can I?" I asked Gabi, looking up at her through my lashes. She nodded eagerly and I chuckled softly before pulling the top of her dress down, letting it pool at her waist. A groan left my mouth when I saw that she was completely bare.

I brought my thumb to her nipple and rolled it around, letting it pebble under my touch. I smirked at her, "No bra? So naughty Gabi.."

She whimpered at my words and I knew I had her under my control. Honestly, I wasn't the most confident or aggressive when it came to sex, but when there were a few pints of alcohol in me, it was a different story.

I leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth, circling my tongue over it. My hand was occupied squeezing her other breast and pinching at her now hardened bud.

"Oh, Niall" Gabi moaned. She tangled her hands into my soft locks as I worked at her chest.

"Love it when you say name, petal" I breathed out as I switched to the left breast to tongue over her other nipple.

After focusing on her chest, I moved back up to her face and reconnected our lips. My hands moved back down to her dress, "Can you lift up your bum for me, darlin'? I wanna get ya out of this"

Nodding shyly, Gabi placed her hands flat on the counter and lifted her arse up as I pulled the dress down her legs and let it fall to the floor. By this point, the only thing covering her up was her lacy thong.

"Good girl" I mumbled against her lips. I waited a while as we made out to make my next move. I slowly brought my hands to thighs, moving them up and down her soft and silky legs.