"Get out of my house Dylan you are no son of mine!" Dylan gets up and leaves. My mom hugs me.

"Riley why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Well I wasn't exactly you're favorite kid and I thought you would turn it around and make it my fault."

"Oh baby no never you should have told me I'm still you're mother and I would kill to protect one of my babies." My dad hugs me too. Everyone starts hugging me.

"I really don't want to be touched." Everyone just leaves me alone now. Calvin screams in my lap. I take him to my old room to change him. I lay down in my old bed with Calvin and we both fall asleep. I wake up, Calvin, Deja are in a crib, Malik, Ryan, and I are on the bed.

"Hey baby."

"What time is it?"

"Ten at night I just got the kids asleep a half hour ago."

"Baby they are supposed to be in bed by eight thirty."

"I know but you try getting them to sleep they just want to play."

"I put them to bed almost every night Ryan you just have to be firm."

"We still need to talk about what you did."

"Ryan I'm sorry I did that."

"I can't trust you anymore Riley. I'm really truly thinking about divorce."

"Ryan please don't leave me. I love you and I know what I did was wrong. But please you can't leave me right now. I'm so broken right now Ryan please don't break me even more!"

"Riley I can't even look at you for what you did."

"Baby I shouldn't have been taking birth control behind you're back. I'm just so scared about having another baby. I feel like I have already messed our kids up and I'm scared to have another and mess them up too. I get such bad anxiety that everything I'm doing as a mom is wrong. I should have told you how I feel instead of messing with your feelings like that and took birth control behind your back." I'm now crying.

"Riley don't cry I don't want the kids waking up." I get out of bed. I throw a dress and heels on. I leave and go to a club and drink. I go back to my mom's house and go up to my old room.

"No this is not how we are going to deal with things Riley."

"You hate me, I messed our kids up, you want to divorce me, and my brother raped me. How else should I deal with all this pain?"

"Anything but drinking and doing drugs."

"Ryan I don't want a divorce. I don't want our kids growing up in a broken home and I'm in love with you Ryan."

"I don't want a divorce Riley. I love you and our kids will never grow up in a broken home. We are married till death do us part. No more lying, keeping secrets, threatening each other. We have problems we will work it out like responsible adults for us and our kids."

"You love me but you're not in love with me." I start walking away but Ryan grabs my arm and pulls me close.

"Riley I am very much in love with you." Malik starts crying and I pick him up.

"What's wrong buddy?"

"Mommy I don't feel good." I feel Malik and he's burning up. I bring Malik to the bathroom and he has a fever.

"Are you hot or cold buddy?"

"Hot." I draw a bath for Malik. After I wrap him in a towel and have him put on boxers and basketball shorts.