Chapter 7

Today we get to bring Deja and Calvin home.

"Baby I have to get packing."

"Why?"

"I told you I have to go to China for a few days and make this business deal."

"Okay." Ryan kisses me and goes and gets packed.

"Jack will be watching you and following you around so really he's your personal bodyguard. I know Jane starts tomorrow so I think you will be good." Ryan kisses me.

"I love you."

"I love you too bye." Ryan leaves for China. While the kids sleep Emma and Sadie come over. We sit in the living room and talk.

"You know you should make a sexy tape for Ryan because he travels for work a lot so it would be nice maybe even make him a calendar."

"I should." Emma calls Dylan to come over with his friend that graduated in honors at film school, his other friend that's a professional photographer. Emma and Sadie go through all my sex toys and decide to go buy more and they go get Ryan's favorite candy, candles, lingerie. So Dylan gets here with his friends and minutes later Emma and Sadie are back. Sadie and Emma get me into some sexy lingerie. So I pole dance and do tricks with the stripper pole that's in mine and Ryan's closet. And next I'm naked and get in the bath and Emma and Sadie pour candy all over me. I pose all sexy. Next we head to mine and Ryan's room. I put on Ryan's favorite shirt and masturbate with my hands and toys.

"Is that all or did you want to do more?"

"That's all I'm ready to do the calendar." I do something different for every month. For his birth month I'm naked and have a happy birthday hat on and a cake is in front of me and I have frosting in my finger so I put my finger in my mouth and like the frosting off. I just do a bunch of sexy and fun things.

"Okay we are done." We clean up and everyone leaves. Ryan calls me over FaceTime and I answer. But I'm on my MacBook Pro so the quality is better I think.

"Hey baby."

"Hey how's it going?"

"Good the kids are sleeping. How about you?"

"It's pretty boring."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too baby." I move my laptop so Ryan can see me better. We have phone sex. I cum and it's amazing.

"Clean yourself good baby." My juices are still pooling out of me so I plunge my fingers into me and then put my fingers in my mouth and moan.

"Who knew phone sex was fun."

"Baby I will call you later I have a meeting to go to."

"Bye Ryan love you."

"Love you too baby." Ryan hangs up. I shut my laptop screen and turn on the TV. I fall asleep with the TV on.

The next morning.

I wake up and go over by the TV stand to plug my laptop in and notice theirs something off with my jewelry box. I notice a tiny little camera. I just walk away like I didn't notice it. Who could have put that there. Oh god it was Jack he has full access to this place. I tell Ryan what happened and that I'm going to confront Jack about it while seducing him and may sleep with him and Ryan is all for it. I know he will be here soon so I put on a skimpy little outfit. I get Malik up and ready and Deja and Calvin because my dad and Gia are taking them for a few days. So they come and get them and leave. I hear Jack come in. I'm in a black mini skirt, white crop top, have no bra on, just a black thin see through lacy thong, black eight inch heels on, red lipstick, my hair is in lemonade braids.