Chapter 8

Two months later.

Today we get back home from Rome.

"Ryan we need to get ready for the dinner party tonight." I know it's like six in the morning but whatever. My dad and Gia bought a mansion here in New York and sold the one that was in New Jersey. We get all of your clothes ready and go over there. My dad, Gia, my mom, Allen, all my siblings, Alex, Aurora, all of Ryan's siblings is everyone that will be at the dinner party. We get there and Gia, my mom, Aurora are in the kitchen.

"Hi mom, Gia, Aurora." I hug them.

"Hey mom." Ryan hugs Aurora. "Hi Victoria, Gia." He hugs them too. I'm pretty sure we are going to have a big variety of food because my mom is Africa American, Gia is Italian, Aurora is Italian but was raised in Greece till age six when her family move to the U.S. so she cooks lots of Greek food, Italian food.

"Now out of the kitchen." We get out of the kitchen. Today everyone is all together for almost the whole day. More and more family start showing up. After about an hour everyone is here. Calvin and Deja are six months old and they are trying to start walking. We swim, play volleyball, do other stuff and just have a fun time as a family.

"Riley come here for a minute." I go inside to go find Ryan. He's upstairs in a guest room.

"Yes baby." Ryan pulls me into his arms.

"You know we still haven't had a honeymoon."

"Yeah we never have the time."

"We should leave the kids for a weekend and go have our honeymoon."

"Ryan I don't really care about a honeymoon. We got married and we have three beautiful kids. I don't need a honeymoon Ryan plus we are pretty much out of the honeymoon stage we have been married for two months so I don't see the point of still having one."

"It doesn't have to be a honeymoon it can be a romantic weekend away from the kids and it's just about us."

"Okay." Ryan kisses me and we go back downstairs.

Mauricio's POV (Riley's dad)

"Tori can we talk?"

"Yes and don't call me that." Victoria and I go to my office away from everyone. I shut the door and take a seat.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant twenty seven years ago?"

"I was married and had two kids Mauricio what did you want me to do?"

"I wish you told me because I have missed out on twenty five years of our daughter's life. She's twenty six and I didn't find out about her till she was twenty five and came to my door looking for me. You should have told me we could have raised our daughter together Tori."

"I was married I couldn't just get up and leave my husband, Allen and I had two kids together already."

"You wouldn't have had to leave Allen for me Tori I could have moved to the U.S. and we could have co. parented our daughter."

"I thought it would be easier if I just didn't tell you."

"Well it wasn't easier. I fell in love with you all those years ago Tori and even after you broke my heart telling me that you were married and what we had was just a summer fling I somehow never stopped loving you. I mean after I was married to Gia and had our twins I was finally just getting over you and then Riley shows up and I hear your name after all these years and my heart still skips a beat."

"I never got over you but I had to for my kids and Allen." I move closer to Victoria and kiss her.

"I'm never going to get over you Tori." I leave the room. I walk into the kitchen and Gia kisses me.