Chapter 4

I wake up and Ryan is gone so I'm guessing he already left for work. I pack a bag for Malik and I. I just need to leave for a day or two. So I'm going to Rome. Once I get to the airport I text Ryan that Malik and I are going to go visit my dad. I text Gia and tell her I'm coming so I have a ride when we get there. Gia picks Malik and I up from the airport.

"What's wrong Riley?"

"Ryan and I found out I'm pregnant about a month ago we told our family and I was going to tell you and dad today but last night I was getting really bad cramping so we went to the doctor. I had a miscarriage two days ago and didn't even know till last night. So we told all our family and our baby was already gone when we told them."

"Oh I'm so sorry Riley."

"I was so excited I was pregnant and now I'm mad at myself for not knowing something was wrong. I should have known something was wrong two days ago not last night."

"It's not your fault Riley."

"But it is I should have known."

"You can't blame yourself honey it wasn't your fault."

"Maybe you are right I can't blame myself and it's not my fault." We get to my dad and Gia's house. We head inside and my dad comes to the front door.

"Riley I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah it was a last minute thing. I just needed to get away and clear my head so this is where I came." Malik jumps into my dad's arms.

"Why did you need to clear your head?" I tell dad everything. "Awe princess I'm so sorry."

"Yeah. I'm so sick of Victoria she called me a disgrace to the family because I was pregnant for the second time and out of wedlock. I yelled at Allen and Victoria you can kiss my ass, and you guys are fucking dead to me.So have a nice life without me the family disgrace in it."

"I know how bad she has treated you but still Riley you have to treat your mom with some respect."

"Not happening why should I treat her with respect?! She never treats me with respect she treats me like shit she can kiss my ass! I was serious when I said that bitch is dead to me."

"Riley don't you think your overreacting?"

"Mauricio she's not overreacting."

"Thank you. Dad you can't say I'm overreacting because you haven't dealt with her for twenty five years. It would have been better if she aborted me because I wouldn't be here."

"No it wouldn't have been better if she aborted you Riley."

"I don't even know what I did to make her hate me so much she has never really treated me like her daughter."

"Maybe you should sit down and talk to her about that."

"I guess that would be a good idea."

"How about you go home we will watch Malik for the rest of the week and you go talk to your mom and relax for a while and spend time with Ryan without Malik."

"Okay." I head back to the airport and head back to New York. Once I get to New York I head to mine and Ryan's penthouse. "Ryan I'm back I really needed some advice from Gia and my dad. They are keeping Malik for the rest of the week so we can spend time together." I head into our bedroom.

"That sounds good." I walk into our bedroom and Ryan is just in a towel.

"Hey sexy." Ryan smirks at me. He grabs me throws me on the bed and gets on top of me. Ryan rips my clothes off. "Ryan no not right now okay."