Chapter 9

"Baby let's go my mom is expecting us at her house at noon."

"Okay." I don't want to go to my mom's but she wants everyone there. So I have to see Dylan and that thought makes me sick. We get on the jet.

"Mommy."

"Yes Malik."

"Potty."

"Okay." I bring Malik to the bathroom. We sit back down. Calvin pulls my hair.

"Calvin you got one hell of a grip!"

"Yeah I know he does." I lay my head on Ryan.

"Baby I'm scared to see Dylan."

"He touches you and I will kill him."

"Ryan you can't kill him. He may have raped me twice but he's still my brother."

"I know baby but you have been so down for the last few days because of him."

"I will be fine baby but if I'm not fine I will let you know."

"Good." We land and head to my mom's house.

"Mama J what are you doing here?"

"My daughter wanted me here. I hope it's something good. Papa and I leave tonight for a vacation." Mama J and Papa are my grandparents/ my mom's parents.

"That's cool."

"Riley Ryan you're here good. Everyone is already here."

"We would have been here sooner but someone took forever changing Calvin's diaper."

"No comment." We all go sit down. I go hug my dad.

"Hey princess."

"Hey dad." Malik goes to my dad.

"Papa!" We get our food and start eating. My mom stands up.

"There's something I need to tell everyone."

"Is everything okay honey?"

"Yes dad everything is fine Allen and I are getting a divorce and Mauricio and I are together now."

"I'm so happy! I loved Mauricio the minute you brought him home all those years ago!"

"Mauricio?!"

"Aurora you have had the divorce papers for a few weeks now."

"Mom you're leaving dad for Riley's dad?!"

"I have been thinking about divorcing your father for almost fifteen years now and after seeing Mauricio when he first came back I knew I had to divorce your father because I never loved him I love Mauricio." Everyone in the end is happy for mom and my dad. Dylan starts touching me. He puts his hand on my thigh. I slap his hand away.

"Dylan don't touch me."

"You seemed to enjoy me touching you a few days ago." I start crying.

"I enjoyed you touching me?! You're fucking delusional Dylan you raped me! No one enjoys being raped! You're my brother you're supposed to protect me and instead you're the one that hurt me the most in this world!" I realize I yelled that out and everyone is looking at us.

"What?!"

"Dylan raped me a few days ago. It wasn't the first time. I was sixteen and his friends drugged me and raped me after I went to Dylan for help and instead he raped me too." My mom slaps him across the face.

"How could you do that to my baby! That's you're little sister and you raped her! You disgust me get out of my house!" Dylan doesn't move he just looks up at our mom. Our mom keeps hitting him.