Dumbledore's 'horcrux' hunt

Start from the beginning

After watching the memory did Dumbledore say "seven he made seven" Hadrian pretending not to know what was going on said "you mean to tell me he succeeded" Dumbledore nodded and said "and not just once seven times. Harry I'm sorry for being so secretive so far this past year. But you see during my travels I have been going in search of these horcruxes and I believe I have found another" Hadrian's eyes widened and he said "sir does that mean that they could be anything" Dumbledore nodded and opened his desk draw and placed the fake gaunt ring and the fake diary on the table Hadrian went to touch the ring as Dumbledore was speaking once he did he pulled his hand back and stretched his neck to make it look like there was a lot of dark magic in it. However what the old man didn't know was that that one touch put lots of dark magic in it.

"leaves traces" Dumbledore finished and Hadrian snapped his attention to the old man and sighed before saying are you completely sure that you have found another sir?" the old coot nodded and said "yes and I'm afraid I might be asking too much of you again my boy but I want you to go with me" Hadrian nodded and said "of course sir anything" Dumbledore then dismissed Hadrian after saying that they would go in few months towards the end of the school year. Hadrian then went back to his dorm and slept for the night.

4 months later (beginning of June)

It was the night that Hadrian and Albus would be going after the 'horcrux' and Hadrian was walking up the astronomy tower stairs when he heard talking "don't you think you ask too much that you want too much of me Albus" Dumbledore looked at Snape who was looking at him as Hadrian stood at the top of the stairs behind them and the old coot said "I know that Severus but you are the only one that I can trust with this task" the potions master nodded and then began to walk down the stairs, when he spotted Hadrian at the top of the stairs they made eye contact and nodded before Hadrian walked to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore said to Hadrian before they disappeared "now where we are going is extremely dangerous, if I tell you to run and leave me behind I want you to do it" Hadrian nodded and then the old coot then placed his hand on Hadrian's shoulder and they disappeared. Reappearing on a rock near a cave they both made their way into the cave were they then entered the chamber that held the now fake horcrux, that Hadrian had Regulus place.

They found the boat and made their way over to the island that was made out of crystal in the middle of the water. Once they were on the island they made their way over to the stand, Dumbledore ran his hand over the liquid in the well and said "it must be drank" Hadrian said "I will drink it" Dumbledore was quick to say "no you are so much more important than I am so I will drink it but I want you to promise me something harry, not matter what I say I want you to continue to make me drink that potion even if you have to force it down my throat can you do that for me" Hadrian nodded and Dumbledore took the first couple of drinks of the potion before falling down onto the crystal surface from the intense pain of the potion.

Hadrian then started bringing the potion to the old coot forcing the man to drink it after he had Hadrian grabbed the fake horcrux and then said to Albus "you've done it sir it's over" the old coot started complaining about needing water Hadrian cast Aguamenti knowing the old coot could still tell what was going on around him so he made it look like he had no idea that it wouldn't work.

Hadrian then made it look like he figured out that it wouldn't work and walked down to the edge of the island and saw the light disappear he then whispered to himself "shit" when he remembered what is in the lake. He got some water but a hand came out of the water and encase his wrist he managed to fight back and release his wrist he cast a quick lumos maxima and shot it towards the ceiling illuminating the whole place, he saw the creatures starting to appear on the island so he sent light spells after them and knocked a few back into the water before being pulled in himself.

As he was about to be dragged down an orange light appeared above head and the creature's let go of his arms and legs and disappeared. Hadrian started to swim to the surface of the water and saw that Albus was controlling fire so Hadrian made his way over to the old man and when Hadrian was close enough Albus placed his hand on the boys shoulder and they disappeared.

The both of them appeared back on the astronomy tower and Hadrian said "sir we need to get you to madam Pomfrey" Albus refused and said "no go and get Severus he knows what to do get Severus and then stay away and hidden" Hadrian then ran down the first set of stairs hiding in the shade of the tower. He saw Draco looking at Albus pretending to be a weak cry baby. After a minute Bella, Fenrir, the carrows appeared and 'mocked' him.

Hadrian saw Albus look at him and he raised his wand pointing it at the death eaters when Snape pointed his wand at the boy's face and then placed a finger to his lips before he walked up the stairs and said "no, it is my job to finish the dark lords orders should Draco not be able to perform them" the weakened Albus looked at Snape and said "Severus please". Severus looked at Dumblefuck with no emotions in his eyes and said "Avada Kedavra" a green light shot from the man's wand hitting the old coot square in the chest sending him flying off of the astronomy tower to the ground far below.

Hadrian smirked very darkly when he saw this and walked to the end of the tower stairs still where his mother couldn't see him and pointed his wand into the sky and said "morsmordre" the dark mark appeared in the sky. The other death eaters were confused. Everyone other than Snape who only shook his head in boredom.

Hadrian then descended the stairs and was engulfed by a hug from Hermione and Ginny who had asked where he was and why he was soaking wet Hadrian said "there is no time for that. Death eaters have infiltrated the castle and Dumbledore is dead" the two females looked at him and then went to go and tell the other houses to be careful and to stay inside their dorms. (Draco didn't go with the death eaters he instead went back to the slytherin common rooms through a passage that Hadrian had shown him)
Everyone could hear the explosions and the shattering of glass coming from the great hall. Everyone in the Gryffindor tower had to watch as Hagrid's house was set a light and spells were fired. Ginny who was at the front along with Hermione saw the spells off and said "that's harry fighting down there" all of the Gryffindor house watching stared with wide eyes at the scene in front of them. 

After that they noticed all of the death eaters disappear from Hogwarts grounds they all made their way to the court yard where lay the dead body of Albus. Hadrian made his way through the crowd with a fake though everyone thought that it was genuine sad face. He walked over to Dumbledore's body and cried. Ginny walked over to Hadrian and hugged him and Hadrian although reluctant leaned into her shoulder to make his act more believable.

All of the school lit their wands and got rid of the dark mark from above the school after that they got rid of the body preparing to perform a funeral for the man everyone then left for their dorms.

Three weeks later

After the funeral of Albus everyone started to relax a little more and Hadrian had been distant to everyone. He was currently inside the room of requirement. When the door opened to reveal Draco. Hadrian cast a spell on the door that made it that even if someone knew where the room was they couldn't get in.

Draco walked over to Hadrian and said "you got more closed off don't tell me you actually miss the old man" Hadrian frowned and said "as if but the thing is I know he isn't dead it is just too much of a simple way for him to die" Draco came to Hadrian's realisation and said "well he isn't hear at the moment. He then leaned over and kissed Hadrian pushing the grey haired boy onto his back climbing on top of him not breaking the kiss. (I don't do these kind of scenes so I will let your imagination go from there)

One week later

It was time for everyone to head home for the summer holidays and Hadrian wasn't happy because this time he had to head back to the dursley's Hadrian then walked to the train where he was met by the others they all went to their compartment and cast the spells before relaxing for the rest of the train journey. Once they were at the station Hadrian sighed and said good bye to the rest of the group before walking through the platform entrance and up to the dursley's who were scowling at him. They then got in the car and went home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Till next time.