The only other person I have slept with is Kyle and he is the only person I ever want to sleep with. It feels so wrong right now like I'm cheating on him and the worst part is, he is probably looking all over the city right now for me.

It seemed like Jace was moving closer to me so I kept inching my way over to the side of the bed. I couldn't possibly move any further over; I was practically half hanging off the bed.

"Stop moving," Jace mumbled and then pulled me closer to him.

"You were moving," I pointed out.

"I need to be near you," he replied in frustration. 

"Separate sides," I reminded.

He both lay there in silence. 

I tossed and turned and few times and sighed. I can't get comfortable, this is all too weird. 

"Shh, go to sleep love," he mumbled and then he pulled me against him. I was too tired to fight back and for some odd reason this is the most comfortable I have been in my whole life. I slowly felt myself drifting away in the arms of the boy I had just met less than five hours ago.

*****************************************************

I woke up to the sun streaming in through the window. I squinted and then realized where I was. I had actually slept the whole night without waking up once, and I felt so awake now! I never sleep a full night. I usually wake up multiple times from bad dreams or just sudden mood changes.

I start to stir in Jace's arms when suddenly they get tighter. I groan and try to pry myself out of his hold.

"Morning love," he yawned and then let me go.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Great and you?" I replied.

"Perfect," he grinned.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled out the comb I used yesterday. I started to comb through my hair when suddenly Jace appeared behind me.

"Can I help you with that?" He asked.

"You want to brush my hair?" I asked while raising my eyebrows at him.

"Yes," he smiled.

"Okay," I shrugged I liked it when people played with my hair it always relaxed me.

"Come on," he signaled for me to follow him.

We sat on the bed and I sat in front of him. He carefully combed through my hair and trailed his fingers through it afterwards.

"You are so beautiful," he complimented.

"Thank you," I sighed and closed my eyes. It felt so good when he ran his fingers through my hair that like that.

He softly chuckled and then kept brushing my blonde hair.

"That feels good," I murmured.

"Yeah I can tell your whole body is relaxed," he observed.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"It's a mate thing," he laughed.

"Okay Mr. Smarty pants what else makes me relax," I challenged.

"When you sing," he stated. Wow, he was right I love singing. Maybe there is something to this whole mate thing.

"I love singing," I sighed.

"You have a beautiful voice," he commented.

"Thanks, my mom had an amazing voice," I remembered.

We sat there for a while in silence while he brushed through my hair.