7-Start

Walking back to the class, Lance wasn't entirely sure what just happened but he was just glad he had his friend back.

He thought that it would take some time for Hunk and Pidge to adjust but they just acted like they did before Lance started to drift away.

He finally felt at home.

////\\\\
Walking home from school Keith noticed something bothering Lance, he kept on looking behind him and trying to walk as slow as he could.

Pidge had just got to her house and Lance was next. Keith wanted to help Lance but didn't want to push him.

"Hey Lance you wanna come over to my house we could play on my XBox." Lance looked up to Keith like a giant weight was taken off his shoulders.

"Yes, thank you" Keith guessed that Lance was trying to nudge to Keith that he didn't feel comfortable going home.

They walked silently to Keith's house avoiding the street that you could walk down because Lance's house was on that street. Keith couldn't stop himself from looking over at Lance, he was beautiful. Sure he had some bruises on his cheekbone but he looked amazing. One time while Keith was looking over at Lance he looked back at him, their stares lasted longer than comfortable and than normal and they both turned away with a blush on their cheeks.

When they were at Keith home he walked up and opened the door to see Shiro in his boxers playing wii sports and his mom yelling at him to get dressed and do something. He yelled back saying he was doing something. Keith slapped his own face with his hand because 'seriously, now.' Lance just snickered.

When Shiro noticed Lance he jumped up and walked over and gave him a big hug saying it was good to see him again.

Keith's mom walked over to them hitting Shiro's arm lightly and hugged Lance. She pulled away holding Lance's hands in hers and told him that he was welcome to come over when ever he wanted, Lance nodded in acknowledgment. She put his hands down and turned to Keith saying that they'd have lasagna for dinner. He nodded and pulled Lance upstairs to his room where they could put their bags down.

Keith had noticed that Lance didn't have a extra pair of clothes, and then also remembered that he didn't know if Lance wanted to stay over or not.

He turned to Lance, "Hey, so are you gonna like sleepover or....." Lance looked up to him shyly.
"Uh, I don't know. I mean I don't want to be a bother."
"No!" Keith yelled not meaning to, making Lance stiffen up.
"I mean, your fine you can stay over it's really no big deal." Keith said trying to find a place to rest his gaze, he found the small Photography Trophy on the far wall interesting.
"I don't have any clothes or anything so..." Keith looked over at Lance because that's what he was going to point out.
"You can just wear my clothes!" Keith said a little too fast making Lance snicker a little. "Plus it's a Friday so it's not like anyone will see you." Keith looked to the ground, "except me that is."

Lance was confused why he was so red. But before he could even begin to catch on Keith's mom had called out to them telling them dinner is almost ready and telling Shiro he better have some clothes on.

They walked down stairs seeming Keith's mom taking out the lasagna. "Keith honey, could you get some plates out. Also only get out four because your father is going to be late getting home."
"Sure mom." Was his reply.

They ate together at the bar talking about school and life, Keith's mom asking what he's been up to, he just replied with the same old stuff. 'Oh nothing' or 'the usual'. Except on the inside he was falling apart, and Keith could tell.

He was definitely going to ask him about that latter.

Since Shiro took so long to finally get dressed he was forced to do the dishes.