Duck duck.... goose

Xuimin also didn't live very far, they all lived in a gated community where you could find other idols living as well, they all lived within a block or 2 from each other so they all just walked. Xumin got the biggest dorm of all the members since he's the oldest. So they often went over to play games together if they didn't feel like leaving the gates of the small community.

Y/n~

Baekhyun knocked on Xumin's door, he opened it fairly quick. "Hello!" Xumin welcomes them all into his home, they all seemed to arrive one right after the other, until everyone was sitting in the living room. Y/n sat next to Baekhyun and stayed silent hoping no one would ask her about kris.
"So about Kris" Suho said from the back of the room.
"Damn it" y/n thought to herself.
"What about him?" Baekhyun answered.
Suho: "Why is he gone?"
Chen; "yeah and why didn't you go?"
Lu: "Why are they saying he might be single again"

Tao: "oh my gosh is he having an affair!"

"Stop!" Y/n yelled at everyone, then she smiled. Everything is fine he went to go visit his parents and I didn't feel like going.

There was a long silence that made y/ns smile fade.

"BULLSHIT" lay yelled from behind her.
"It's obvious that you're not okay, and that's the same excuse you used last time."
Y/n turned around to face him and gulped
"can we just not talk about this?"  She pleaded
"No" Xumin said, we need to be honest with each other.
"Okay okay," Baekhyun said
Y/n looked at him and gestured for him to explain what happened.

~about an hour later~
~Baekhyun~

"- so here we are now and that's all we really know at this point" Baekhyun finished, he turned around to see y/n looking down with her head in her hands. Then he felt himself suddenly feel like he was being suffocated, all the members were hugging him. They were all reassuring him and saying things like "it will be okay" "he'll come back," then they all gasped at once and suddenly they were all hugging y/n. He smiled seeing her smile, even though her eyes were filled with tears.
"Lets do something fun to cheer you up yeah?" Chanyeol said to y/n while holding her hands. Y/n nodded.
"Lets play spin the bottle." Sehun said
"Y/n is still a married woman Sehun what the hell?" Yixing said,
"Yeah um also..." Chen said awkwardly while raising his hand, "y/n is the only girl here."
"You're right, and besides.... that's kinda borning" Sehun started laughing. "How about... sip sip shot?"
"What the hell is that?" Tao asked in an irritated voice while slapping Sehun's back

"An adult version of Duck Duck Goose. Everyone sits in a circle and one person goes around bopping the others on the head, telling them to "sip." Each bopped person takes a sip of their drink until the "bopper" choses someone to say "shot" to. The shot person has to leap up, chase the bopper around the circle, and try to tag them. If they succeed, they take over as bopper; if they don't succeed, they have to take a shot." Sehun said while raising one eyebrow.
"Aahhh," said all the others with a mischievous voice.
"That sounds sketchy" Baekhyun said while raising his eyebrows and looking concerned.
"Lets do it" Kai said while raising his finger in the air.
"It's too early for drinking" Chanyeol shouted as Kai went to go get the liquor.
"No it's not, not today at least." Xumin said.

3 hours later later.
~y/n~

The boys decided to wait before playing the game and made a bunch of food first. It took them 2 and a half hours.
It had been about 30 minutes since they started playing the game Sehun chose, everyone was already starting to get a bit tipsy. Y/N, having not eaten much in days, was being affected more, if she had to take a shot again she'd be drunk.
Chanyeol was sitting in his spot giggling at the other members who were signing songs with their arms around each other while Sehun was taking his turn as the "bopper" again.
Y/n was getting lost in her thoughts as everyone voices clouded together in her mind"
"Sip sip sip sip... s.... sip" she could here Sehun saying in the background. She was think about kris how he kissed her when he came home drunk one night.

Y/N suddenly felt a big hand on her head, "SHOT" Sehun yelled and started running, all the other members started laughing as y/n. Chased him around the circle. Sehun plopped down where she was sitting next to Baekhyun, and pulled her into his lap with his legs crossed. "Your shot my dear," he whispered as he reached for the glass on the small table in the middle and practically poured it into her mouth. Y/n made a face at the taste of vodka, and somehow found her hand in sehuns hair, with their faces, unusually close.

"Wowwwww" Chanyeol said loudly and then proceeded to pass out on Xumin, making everyone laugh, and y/n and Sehun to separate, almost. Sehun just sat there as Y/N let her head fall onto Baekhyun's leg "can we *giggles* take a break?" Y/N said while reaching up to Baekhyun's race and squishing his cheeks."
"Yes that's a good idea." Suho said while laughing . They all stood up, except Chanyeol who was sleeping on the ground now. "KARAOKE!" Chen shouted, to which the group responded to with a unified "YES!"
They all took turns singing different songs, y/n started to feel her eyes get heavy, and her legs get weak. She stumbled into Sehuns arms, they both giggled.
"I'm tired" Y/N said with her eyes closed.
"Come with me then" Sehun half whispered to her. He helped her to one of the bed rooms, and extra one for just in case Xumin had guests.

~Sehun~

Sehun put Y/N on the bed and wiped the hair out of her face. He giggled and started to walk away. Only to feel y/n reach out and grab his arm. She pulled him down causing him to almost completely fall on top of her. They're faces where so close, he could feel her breath on his neck. Sehun propped himself up so that. Y/N's face was right in front of him, his hands on either side of her. Y/n grabbed his face and pulled him in for a Kiss. Sehun let himself fall into it, kissing her deeply, as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly.... The door opened

To be continued....

Note : thank you for reading! This isn't my best work, but I appreciate all of you who support me! Please vote for my story if you want! Also check out my friends story _baeky_ It's really good and she's about to update! See you in the next chapter

Broken Homeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें