A Confession

~a few days later~

Baekhyun woke up to the sounds of rain on the window, some was coming inside because he left the window open. He took a deep breath in to smell how fresh it was. He stretched and got out of bed, his first priority was to check on Y/N, for the past few days she hadn't gotten out of bed, he got up and made her breakfast, sometimes she wouldn't eat it, or she would just pick on it to make him happy. When he got to her room, she wasn't there. He walked to the bathroom and knocked before entering, nothing. "Y/N!?" He yelled, starting to feel concerned, she wasn't in the house. He opened the back door, there she was, in the grass, soaked. Baekhyun ran to her, "y/n what the hell are you doing?!" She wasn't sleeping just laying there.
"Answer me!"
"I just wanted to come look at the flowers, and then I laid down because my head hurt."
"Why didn't you go inside when it started raining?!"
"I- I can't!" She sobbed
"It's because you haven't eat in days!"
Baekhyun started helping her up and took her inside, he wrapped her in a towel and then a blanket.
"You should go change...."
Y/n didn't answer just stared straight ahead while she sat on the couch. Baekhyun saw her eyes look down at the laptop, Kris' laptop. He immediately took it and threw it into his room on the bed.
"We need to stop thinking about him y/n, maybe he'll get over whatever he's going though, but we can't just sit in this dorm and rot while we wait for what may be nothing," he said in a soft voice as he was walking back to her.
"Okay," she croaked.
Baekhyun walked her to the room and took some clothes out of the closet for her and put them on the bed.
"Maybe you should have a warm shower?"
Y/n slowly shook her head yes, and inched her way to the bathroom, she tripped on her way there.
"A bath instead actually" Baekhyun said in a concerned tone.
He ran a bath for her and then walked out so that she can get in. He went to the kitchen.
~Y/n~
Y/n had trouble getting into the tub and felt very weak, she knew she should have eaten but she hadn't felt hungry at all. She couldn't even open the bottle of shampoo. Y/n reach for a towel and put it inside the bath to cover herself, feeling awkward about what she was about to do. "Baekhyun?" She tried to say loud enough for him to hear, but she hadn't talked in a while, only cried, so her voice was raspy. "BAEK!" She tried yelling but only came out at a normal tone.
Baekhyun opened the door looked down so he would see her,
"yes?"
"I can't open the bottle"
"Oh... um"
"I'm covered up"
"Oh okay" he looked up to see her looking ashamed. "Just let me do it" he said kind of frustrated . He opened the bottle and put some in his hand put it in her hair.
"You don't have to-"
"Clearly I do" he giggled
"I'm sorry"
"If you don't start eating I'm going to have to take you to a doctor"
Baekhyun knew Y/N hated doctors, the thought of going made her cringe
"That's not what I mean..."
Baekhyun sighed slightly, "I know you didn't mean what you said to kris," he continued to massage the suds in her hair, "if we weren't a real family I wouldn't be doing this."
"I guess your right." She closed her eyes a felt him massage her head and poor water down her hair, he was careful to not let any get in her eyes.

When Baekhyun finished helping her he went to go make breakfast for them. Y/n just stared at the plate for a while, he made her an omelette and toast with bacon. Y/n giggled. Baekhyun's head shot up, "if you call me bacon I swear to god." It made  her laugh, she hadn't laughed in a long time. Baekhyun felt happy to see her smile. Baekhyun wanted to see her smile like that all the time, he wanted to see her eyes sparkle again, thinking about how kris had taken that away from her, but it was time to move on. He noticed y/n was only picking at the food, "please eat" he whispered y/n didn't look up "I'm trying," She said. Baekhyun dropped his fork and it made a clattering sound, it made y/n look up, "I know!" He said with a gummy smile, "you're coming with me to practice and then we are having ice cream!"
"I don't know..."
"You're going okay."
"Fine."
Baekhyun cleaned up and then waited for y/n to get ready. She only wore a little bit of makeup and had her hair in a bun, she looked tired, Baekhyun thought she still looked pretty.