A Taste Of My Life- Chapter 1

Laura's POV:

Hello, my name is Laura or as my community calls me, "Lauriac". If you don't catch on, it is my name mixed with maniac. I don't bother. My life has been live this since the second I was born. You may wonder why my life is like this. Well, I have the eyes of a vampire. Yes, vampires are real, but I'm not one. We have a giant gray fence that keeps us away from the vampires.

The vampire leader, Eric, somehow finds a way to get into the community. The people in my communtiy think I am the one that helps him and want me to be executed, but since my father is the human leader, he tells them to not lay a finger on me. I know he is just saying that to make me think he actually cares. I know he doesn't. He never talks to me and leaves me all alone.

One day, Eric threatened my father to stop trying to execute the vampires and that the vampires just want peace. My idiot father was so stupid that he refused. Guess who was the one who paid for it? If you guessed my mother, you are correct! My mother was 8 months pregnant with me and Eric decided to hit my father where it really hurts. By trying to get rid of who he loves the most, my mother and that included me.

He bit my mother. A servant tried to save her, but my mother said to get me out of the womb first. The vampire venom got to me and effected the color of my eyes. Other than that, I was a healthy baby who was just small. The servant was trying to save my mom, but it was too late. She died.

My father made his soldiers build a gray fence around our community and swore to get revenge at the vampires for what they did to my mom. When my community found out about my existence, they treated me like crap. My sister, Vanessa, defended me at first, but they treated her like crap, too. She was sick of it and moved out, leaving me all alone. My father felt as if he lost the people he loved because of me, so he rarely spoke to me. Vanessa lets my father visit her, but not me. She ignores me at school and is one of the many people who make my life feel like crap.

That is basically the story of my life. I wish there is someone out there who actually cares about me. But, I know that's not true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first chapter! :D

It may sound boring right now, but this is only just the beginning. I'm not good at captions. You should look at my instagram captions! They are terrible! Anyway, thanks for reading!

-r5lookatusnow ✌️