Turnbacks~ Chapter 10

I forgot to tell you an important detail to this story.  Ever since Laura's mom died there is always clouds to cover the sun. So, that means that all the vampires are protected from the sun. That is why people do not notice that Ross is a vampire. 

Well, lets continue! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last time:

Ross: Laura is beautiful! You know what! I quit this mission. I am staying inside of the fence and staying with her.

Eric: You don't know what you are saying. Think about your family. Remember that they will be gone. *flies away*

Ross: *continues to drive*

Present:

~With Eric~ 

 Leah: So, what did Ross say?

Eric: That idiot fell for a human and quit the mission for her.

Leah: *shocked* Can he do that?!

Eric: He can, but there are consequences for his actions.

Leah: What are you going to do?

Eric: What I told him before, his family is going to be gone.

~The Next Morning~

Laura: *Getting books from locker*

???: *Covers Laura's eyes* Guess who!

Laura: um... let me think. Do you happened to be blond and named Ross?

???: Maybe *uncover's Laura's eyes*

Laura: Aha! I knew it was you!

Ross: I guess you need to be rewarded. *leans in*

Laura: *leans in*

???: Yay! I caught you guys together!

Raura: *pull away* 

Rydel: *notices* Oh, did I ruin the moment?

Ross: Nope, not at all. What do you want?

Rydel: Well, *takes a pic of raura* I just wanted a picture of you guys together! I'll be back! *Leaves*

Ross: Want to hang out after school?

Laura: I can't. I have a meeting with my dad.

Ross: About what?

Laura: About you actually. *notices Ross' confusion* He thinks you are a vampire. I think it is stupid. I mean what will you be doing inside the fence if you were a vampire.

Ross: Good to know you don't doubt me *nervous*

Rydel: *Pulls Ross*

 Ross: Ahh! What do you want?

Rydel: Have you told her?

Ross: About what?

Rydel: You know.....*pretends to have fangs*

Ross: *stops her* No not yet. I'm scared to tell her. Her dad already suspects me and he is the general.

Rydel: Well, are you still working with him?

Ross: Nope, yesterday I had a talk with him and told him I can't work with him.

Rydel: Yay!

Ross: But, watch out. He might be after you guys.

Rydel: What?!

Ross: Shh! I will try to fight him off if I see him near anyone.

~After school~

Riker: *walking home*

???: *VS in front of him*

Riker: *falls back* Ahh! Who are you?

???: Name is Eric. I need you to deliver a message to your brother.

Riker: Who? Ryland? What did he do now?

Eric: *annoyed* You are just like your brother, Ross.

Riker: Ross? How do you know him?

Eric: He will tell you the story once I am done with you. The message is:

Ross,                                                                                                                                                    This is your first warning. Now, I have turned Riker. If you don't want the rest of your family hurt, meet me where I turned you tonight. If you don't, Ryland is next.

Riker: Turn me?

Eric: *smiles with fangs* Leah!

Leah: Is it time?

Eric: Yes *leaves*

Leah: *smiles* *Turns Riker*

~With Laura~

Laura: Dad, Ness, I'm home!

General Marano: *rushing*

Laura: Dad, you still have your uniform on. What happened?

General Marano: We are having meetings for the rest of the week. We have spotted several vampires inside the fence.

Laura: What?

General Marano: We can't have our meeting today. I have to go. *leaves*

Laura: *sighs* *whispers* Bye, love you too.

Ross' POV

Rydel and I walked home together today. It sucks that I can't hang out with Laura today. I came home and no one was home. As usually, Rocky and Ryalnd have tutors. Mom and Dad  work, but Riker is supposed to come home at the same time as us. Rydel went to her room and I went to mone. Once I went inside I saw something I have never seen.

End of POV

Ross: *Shocked* Rydel!

Rydel: What do you wa- OMG RIker!

Riker: *crying* *his blood all over him*

Ross: *covering his nose* Rydel, please, wash the blood off of him.

Rydel: Okay! *washes blood off*

Ross: *uncovers his nose* Riker, what happened?

Riker: *still crying* Eric and that other girl. Leah I think.

Ross: Oh no!

Rydel: What happened?

Ross: What did they tell you?

Riker: They have a message. Something about this being your first warning. And they turned me. If you don't want our family to get hurt even more, you need to meet him where he turned you tonight, Or else, Ryland is next.

Rydel: Oh my gosh! *hugs Riker*

Ross: They want me to go back. I need to go back. I mean, they could have killed Riker. This is all my fault. *Hugs Riker*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I am going camping and have many other things to do. But I will try to update by next Friday! July 25! Don't get made if I don't though. It may be summer but I am super busy. 

Poor Riker! :( What do you think is going to happen next. Well, it is currently 12:51 AM and I am leaving to go camping in 3 hours. Bye! Love all of you guys!

-R5lookatusnow :D