Big Decisions~ Chapter 9

Last time

Ross: *Smiles* Will you . . . Will you be my . . girlfriend?

Laura: *Nods* Yes *Hugs him*

Ross: *hugs back* 

Present

Raurs: *pull apart*

Ross: Eyebrow better?

Laura: Yea, let's get out of here. I want to help Vanessa unload things in my house.

Ross: Well, lets go!

Raurs: *walking to the kitchen* *holding hands* 

Laura's POV:

I am so happy I am with Ross! And we kiss! Wait . . we kissed. Did I just have my first kiss? I mean I have never been kissed before. Not even on the cheek. Wow! I can't wait to tell Vanessa! But, what will Rocky and Riker say. If they don't even like me as a friend, how will they react when they find out I am with Ross? 

End of POV

Laura: Ross?

Ross: Yes?

Laura: Is Rocky in the kitchen? I don't remember him going to upstairs to his room.

Ross: I don't know. But hey, I'm here! I won't let him hurt you. Come on. We have to tell they rest of the family that you are alright. 

Raura: *enter the kitchen* *still holing hands*

Stormie: Feeling better? Here's a bandaid. *hands her a band aid*

Ryland: Rocky isn't here so you are safe.

Rydel: *notices the hand holding* Is there some thing you are hidding?

Ross: Maybe. . Is there something you are hidding? *points at Ellington*

Ellington: *arm around Rydel* *keeps his arm to himself*

Ross: *Puts bandaid on Laura* Well, I am going to take Laura home. She wants to help her sister unload some of her things. 

Stormie: Thanks right! Thank you for joining dinner! Sorry for the disaster.

Laura: Thanks and it's okay. It wasn't your fault. *waves* Bye guys!

Ross: See you guys in a bit!

Raura: *enters the car*

Ross: *driving*

Laura: Sometimes I just can't believe it. *smiles*

Ross: Believe what?

Laura: This! This life! I mean, it literally changed over night. You were my first friend. Now my first boyfriend and first kiss.

Ross: *parks the car at Laura's house* Now, I will also be your second kiss! *Kisses Laura*

Laura: *kisses back* *pulls away* See you tomorrow! *smiles*

Ross: *smiles* Tomorrow *Watches Laura walk to her house*

Laura's POV

I was about to enter my house when I see Ross driving away. Then I see another car pull up.

End of POV

???: Hey! Can you help me unload?

Laura: Oh sorry Ness! I am not used to having people park at night.

Vanessa: It's fine, but seriously. Help me!

Laura: *gets a box* So does dad know?

Vanessa: Nope, I want to surprise him.

Laura: He deserves a surprise. I have never seen him smile.

Vanessa: I have, before mom was gone.

Laura: *feeling guitly* It's my fault. If I wasn't born mom could have survived.

Vanessa: Mom would've survived as a vampire. That will kill dad more! Having to kill your own wife in a battle. Trust me, you are no mistake. Let's go surprise dad!

Laura & Vanessa: *open the door to see General Marano* Surprise!

General Marano: *Surprised* What is this?

Vanessa: I am moving back in! Thanks to Laura!

General Marano: Laura? How? When?

Laura: Well, remember when Ross came to pick me up? Well Vanessa was also at his house since she was dating Riker. Then some drama happened and Vanessa decided to move back in! 

General Marano: *hugs Laura*

Laura: *Surprised* Woah! You've never hugged me before!

General Marano: Sorry, I need to talk to you Laura. Let's talk tomorrow after school. 

Laura: About what?

General Marano: Ross

Laura: *curious* Why do we need to talk about Ross?

General Marano: He just isn't human like.

Laura: Dad, I'm pretty sure he is human. 

General Marano: Let's just talk about this tomorrow. Good night!

Laura and Vanessa: Night!

Vanessa: That was wierd.

Laura: I know. Come on, let's finish unloading things and unpack tomorrow after my meeting with dad. 

Vanessa: Okay 

~With Ross~ 

Ross: *driving* 

???: *Get in the middle of the street*

Ross: *brakes* What the F-Eric?

Eric: *gets inside the car* How is the plan going? Did you listen and got closer to her?

Ross: I am closer to her to her. She is my girlfriend. *smiles*

Eric: Good and jerking for playing with her feelings.

Ross: What? *smiles goes away*

Eric: You seriously thought vampires and humans can actually be together? *laughs* After this mission is over, you are staying outside of the fence until I have another mission for you.

Ross: What! You didn't mention any of this when you first told me about the mission!

Eric: I told you at the Pit that that will be your new home after you are finished with the mission. I didn't think you will actually like her! I mean look at her she is hideous!

Ross: Laura is beautiful! You know what! I quit this mission. I am staying inside of the fence and staying with her.

Eric: You don't know what you are saying. Think about your family. Remember that they will be gone. *flies away*

Ross: *continues to drive*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting for like a week or two! I hope this chapter makes up for it. I lost my fanfic journal that I write this story in. :(

Happy late Fourth of July! :D

-r5lookatusnow :D