This Is No Happy Meal- Chapter 8

Raura, Ryellington, Rinessa, & Ryland: * Goes to the kitchen* *sits on a chair*

Stormie: Nice to see you again, Vanessa, Ellington.

Vanessa: Nice to see you too Stormie!

Ellington: Yea, it's always a pleasure!

Stormie: (To Laura) You must be Laura!

Laura: Yes, I am.

Rocky: No! Her name is Lauriac!

Mark: Rocky! Sorry about him, Laura. I'm Mark. I am  Ross' father.

Stormie: *Serves food* Dinner well served! *smiles*

Rocky: I think there is a mistake.

Vanessa: What's the mistake?

Rocky: The food. It doesn't have blood. The Lauriac won't enjoy eating it.

Ross: Rocky! What the heck?!

Riker: Yea Rocky! Stop acting like this!

Rocky: Stop acting like you accept her! We all know you don't!

Vanessa: He isn't acting! He told me himself that he is starting to accept her. It is taking a while, but he is trying.

Ellington: Rocky, just calm down.

Rocky: Shut up Ell!

Rydel: Rocky! Calm down! Don't you ever talk to him like that again!

Rocky: I can talk however I want to!

Laura: Rocky, please, just calm down.

Rocky: OH MY STARS! IT TALKS!

Ross: Rocky! Shut up! Don't talk to her like that! She hasn't done anything to you!

Riker: Listen to us, Rocky!

Rocky: You don't even like her!

Vanessa: Like I said, he is starting to accept her!

Rocky: That's what you think! 

Vanessa: What is that suppose to mean?

Rocky: That means, if you weren't here right now, he would be backing me up.

Vanessa: (To Riker) Is that true? 

Riker: Rocky!

Vanessa: It is true, isn't it? I thought you weren't doing that anymore!

Riker: Vanessa, I-

Vanessa: I am leaving. See you at home, Laura. *stands up*

Laura: *smiles* You're moving back?

Vanessa: Yes. *smiles* Thank you for dinner. *leaves*

Riker: You! *points at Laura*

Laura: *scared* I didn't do anything!

Rocky: Hell ya you did! You took our brother, really changed him, and you are ruining my brother's relationship with your sister.

 Rydel: It isn't her fault!

Stormie: Rocky! Go to your room!

 Riker: *Still pointing at Laura*  It is all your fault! *runs & punches Laura*

Ross: Stop! *Stops Riker*

Ryland & Ellington: *Grabs Riker*

Mark: Please take him to his room.

Ellington & Ryland: *Takes Riker to his room*

Ross: Laura, are you okay?

Laura: I don't think so. I think I am bleading.

Ross: You are. Come on. *Takes Laura to the bathroom* *Gets first-aid kit* Wow! Riker got you right above your right eyebrow! *Gets a cloth and wets it*  *pokes Laura's eyebrow with the cloth*

Laura: Ow! That hurts!

Ross: Sorry.

Laura: It's fine. It didn't hurt so much.

Ross: Yea, and I'm sorry for dinner. It was a total disaster! 

Laura: It wasn't your fault.Ross: Hey, in the bright side, Vanessa is moving back. That might make your father happier and might talk to you more often.

Laura: *Realizes that* Yea. This couldn't have happened if you didn't defend me your first day of school. *smiles* *looks up* *Gets lost in his eyes*

Laura's POV

Dinner was crazy! Rocky was being really offensive, not only to me, but to some of the others. Luckily everyone was defending me or else I would have been dead bait there. Just when Vanessa left, Riker didn't have a reason to not hurt me, so BAM! He punched me. Well, you probably know that, right? Duh, you just read that.

I am alone. In a small space with Ross. Taking care of me. His eyes. His sparkling brown eyes. Who can't get lost in those eyes? But here I am talking to myself. I must have been really lost because I can see a small part of his eyes hazel. I must be seeing imagining things.

End of POV

Ross: *Gets lost in Laura's eyes* *leans in*

Laura: *Leans in*

Raura: *kiss*

Raura: *Pulls away after 30 seconds*

Laura: *Smiles*

Ross: *Smiles* Will you . . . Will you be my . . girlfriend?

Laura: *Nods* Yes *Hugs him*

Ross: *hugs back* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What has gotten into Rocky?!  Sucks for Rinessa right now. :( Like Ross said "In the bright side," Raura kiss & became a couple. Who was waiting for them to get together? :D

But the real question is, how will Rocky & Riker take this? 

TBC on What You've Changed~ A Raura Fanfiction