Chapter 30

"Hey wake up." I heard a familiar voice say. I squinted my eyes and saw the unbelievable. Sam. I saw Sam. He was laying next to me his head propped up on his hand.

"Sam?" I choke-screech. I can't believe it's him! It's really him. He's alive!

"Yeah babe it's me." He replied. Overwhelmed I brought my lips to his. I pulled back after a few seconds, not wanting to start something. I embraced him.

"I'm sorry for everything! You have to understand-. I stopped. His eyes turned from chocolate brown to black. What? Maybe it just my imagination. I slowly saw his skin turned paler by the second, like the literal color white. I quickly scurried to the side of the room. He screamed, a blood-curtailing scream. He leaped towards me, but I dodged him and ran out the random door. I stopped in my tracks. I saw Sam's dead body hung from the shower head. Like the night I found him. I turned around to run back, but Sam's corpse laid in front of me. His neck was broken and he laid on the floor. I felt something warm and thick pricking my eyes. I let the tears flow. I wiped my eyes and saw blood on my hands. I was crying blood. I tried to go to my left, but Sam's corpses were everywhere in different disturbing positions. I fell on my knees and started screaming covering my eyes with my bloody hands. Then I felt hands grab my neck and try to strangle me. I looked up and saw the dis-formed Sam with his hands around my throat. I tried scratching his hands off my throat. I then again became frozen. My body was not cooperating with my brain. I felt blood come pouring from my mouth as he took away my last breath. Like I did to him.

"Sapphire wake up! Baby wake up! It's okay get up!" I heard Cameron's voice scream. My eyes shot open.

"What? What happened? Sam?" I shrieked looking around. We were in Cameron's room. In his bed. Naked.

"What? It's okay. I'm here. Please calm down." He said urgently. It was all a dream. Sam is dead. And I killed him. I looked at Cameron, and he had a worried look on his face and tears streaming. I looked at his toned chest and saw some bleeding scratch marks.

"Did I- did I do that?" I stuttered.

"Uh-well I scratched myself when I tripped yesterday. When I was on my way downstairs." He said nervously.

"I did that! I'm so sorry." I whispered. The tears came down, probably like the 80th time this week. I hurt the one who loved me most. How much more cruel could you get? He hugged me.

"No it's okay. It was an accident. Babe, I love you." He reminded me. No I can't do this. I need to go before I hurt anyone else. I'm a horrible person. Is this what I was put here for? I can't do this to him. He's been with me through it all and I love him for that. I got up and grabbed my clothes off the floor and walked to the bathroom. I put on my clothes from a few hours ago. I walked out the bathroom. Cameron gave me a confused look. I grabbed my phone off the table.

"Where are you going?" He asked concerned. I walked over to him and kissed him. I gave him all my love in that one kiss. I loved him, so much. But I can't do this to him. I can't cause him anymore pain. I let him go. I grabbed his leather jacket from off his bed. For something to remember him by. I put it on and took a deep breath.

"I love you. So much. You're my everything. But I have to go. Good bye." I said while walking out the door. I heard him screaming for me, but I was fast and shot right out the door. I walked down the sidewalk the breeze flowing through my hair. I knew my heart ached for Cameron. First and only love. I tried to push it out my mind, but it didn't work. I want to confirm the things I know about myself. Just to be sure. Okay. My name is Sapphire. I am 17 years old. I have a mother, brother and a sister. I had a perfect life until I destroyed. I am hopelessly in love with Cameron Dallas. I killed my best friend. I am a heartless person. A monster. Only gives pain. It hurts to think all that bad and negative stuff about myself. But my saying is why talk if what your gonna say isn't the truth? Am I gonna ever see Cameron again? I smiled remembering the intimate moments we shared a few hours ago. I mentally prepared myself for the insanity to begin. Without him.

<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Okay guys it's over 😭😭. But the sequel is coming so be on the look out for that. The title is a surprise. I love you all so much. You've really encouraged me to keep writing and you've supported this book. I'm so proud to have such wonderful readers! Thank you so much for 1.4k. You're all amazing and beautiful and I will start the sequel ASAP!! I love each and everyone one of you. ✊💛💙💜💜❤️💗💖💘