Chapter 23

Sapphire P.O.V

We silently walked up to his room. He sat next to me on his bed.

"I am so sorry. It's all I can say. What more is there to say. I love you. I know I screwed up, but please give me another chance." He said tearing up.

"I love you too and I do forgive you. And I don't really love Sam. I mean I love him just not like I live you."

He lifted his head up. He slowly brought his face to mine. He put his thumb on my chin. He stared at me and then slowly brought his lips to mine. He lightly kissed me. We slowly moved our lips. It felt nothing like me and Sam. I knew right then I had made the right choice.

The kissing started getting more intense. He started planting light kisses down my neck and to my collarbone. I knew every movement was out of love. He picked me up gently and put me in the middle of the bed . He got on top of me and kissed me again. I put my hands though his hair. I tugged at the bottom of his shirt signaling I wanted it off. He quickly threw it off and went back down to kissing me. I rubbed my heads up and down his abs making moan. He stopped and took off my shirt in one quick movement. He bent down to kiss me and I sucked on his lip making him groan. It felt very hot even though the AC was on high. I noticed so far he hasn't touched my boobs or butt. Thats how I know this was love not lust. As he lightly sucked on my neck I pulled down my shorts. Do I want to do this I thought while throwing my shorts to the side?

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He said while stopping. It's like he read my mind. I nodded my head as he continued kissing me. He stroked softly where my bruise was on my arm. He kissed it all over. He looked up at me and asked me the question that would change my life.

"Are you ready?" he asked pulling off his pants while keeping eye contact. I gulped.

"Yes."

----------------------------

YAS! They did the dirty. I didn't know if I should've put more description. Tell me if I should cause I can fit it into another chapter. Thanks lovelies.

-Britishwriter ✌