Chapter 24

Carmen P.O.V

Okay. This is it. He'll either love ya or dump ya. Okay you can do this. I pulled up Sam's number.

To Sam:

Me: Hey Sam. Can we talk?

Sam: Sure come over my house in 5.

Me: k

Okay. Now for the really hard part. I'm really nervous. I quickly walked to Sam's house. I walked in.

"I'm here."

"Kay I'm in the living room."

I quickly walked into the living room. He was watching TV.

"So what do you wanna talk about?"

"So um I heard you and Sapphire were-- uh dating."

"Yeah. It's great. But I need to tell you something. I'm actually truly not--in love. I mean I think I am. I'm not sure, but I know I love her." He says looking down.

"Well--uh Sapphire feels the same way." I said. So far so good.

"She does? I mean I thought I meant it when I said l loved her, but she didn't mean it when she said it?"

"But it doesn't matter, cause she doesn't really love you do and you don't love her, so we can be together." I blurted. I slapped my hand against my mouth. That came out so wrong. Fuck.

"What? I do love her! I don't know if I even believe you! I don't know anything now. Why would you say that? I think you better leave." He said looking down.

"Wait Sam! I'm so sorry that came out so wrong. I don't mean any of that. I mean I meant the part about wanting to be with you." I shrieked. He looked at me with disgust.

"I thought you were her friend. You have a crush on me, but you tried to destroy our relationship. Get out." He said in my face.

"I'm sorry." I said crying.

"Get the hell out!" He yelled in my face. I felt my lips tremble. I ran out his house. I. Fucked. Up.

Cameron P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of the TV downstairs. I looked down and saw Sapphire laying on my chest sleeping. Wow, last night was the night for both of us. I played with her perfect brown hair. It was silky soft. I thought of images from last night making me smile. I'm in love. She's all mine, for real this time.

Sapphire P.O.V

I felt a tingly sensation on my head. I squinted my eyes and saw Cameron playing with my hair. He looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back. I remembered what happened last night. I gave myself to the man I love. Wow I can't believe it. Wait... So I'm naked, in bed. With a naked Cameron. It felt a little weird, but it is the man I love. It was gonna happen sooner or later, I just thought it would be later.

"Hey. Good morning." Cameron said in his sexy morning voice.

"Hey babe. Morning." I said kissing his cheek. He lightly bit my ear. He knows that always gets to me. I kissed his collarbone, working my way up to his jaw.

"Wait. Lets wait a little while before anything else--happens." I said patting his hand. He nodded his head and stretched for the remote on the floor. He grabbed it and started clicking through channels.

"So what happened with you and Sam?" He all of a sudden asked me.

"Oh we're over. You know that. We're just friends."

"You know I could hear you guys moaning when you accidentally called me?"

"Oh--I uhh. Sorry about that."

"It's fine I'm just glad that you're all mine now." He said while kissing my forehead. Just then I get a text from Carmen. It read;

Oh god I'm sorry. I tried to end it with him for you, but it didn't work. It kinda came out wrong. So you're technically still dating Sam. Idk wht to do.

I literally threw up in my mouth. I felt sick. I tilted my phone so Cameron couldnt see. Just then I got a call from Sam. I was debating wether to answer it.

-/-----------------------

I updated like 5 times. Tell meh how it tis lovelies.

-Britishwriter ✌