Chapter 7

Cameron P.O.V

I just had to kiss her. She looked so beautiful even when she was upset. We probably would have to kiss for modeling anyways. All of sudden I felt a blow to my stomach and then to my head. That guy Sam was repeatedly throwing punches. I punched him in the face and he fell off me. Sapphire started screaming and yelling at him. Tears dripped down his face and he ran away into the darkness.

Sapphire P.O.V

I was so done with Sam! He was jealous. That means he liked me. He liked me, but right now I hated him. Cameron was bleeding. I drove us to my house. I cleaned him up. He basically had band-aids all over his head. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have punched him back." "I'm glad you did" I responded. It was 8:38 so we had a while till my parents came home. "Want to watch a movie, and this time we'll order pizza." I asked him. He agreed. When the pizza came we each took a slice and plopped on the couch. We shared a blanket and put on The Notebook. We made stupid jokes during the movie which didn't make it so serious. During the middle of the movie he scooted closer to me. I got really nervous and felt like my deodorant wasn't working. My face turned red and I started to shake a little. "Don't be nervous, I don't bite" he whispered in my ear. It made me shiver. He put his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder. We were cuddling. I am cuddling with the best guy ever I said in my head. "And I'm cuddling with the best girl ever." He said to me. My face turned red as a tomato. "I said that out-" I was cut off once again by him kissing me. It was a soft kiss, and it felt great.

Cameron P.O.V

I felt like I was in heaven. She was the girl of my dreams. I loved her. I knew it right then. She stopped the kiss and said "You always interrupt me. I like it" she said with a smirk. I laughed and she leaned her head on my shoulder again. When the movie was over she was out like a light. So I carried her up to her room bridal style, and put her in her bed. "Stay with me." she quietly mumbled. I don't want to disappoint, so I hopped in bed with her. She put her head in the nuzzle of my neck. It felt good. I kissed her head and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Finally doneeeeee VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS. And it's my birthday!!

-Britishwriter