Chapter 27

Sapphire P.O.V

For 5 straight minutes I literally laid in his front lawn crying. It was hard to breathe from the crying. Why won't he listen to me? Why? Why? I do love him! Why doesn't he understand that I do! I continued to sob uncontrollably. As I squinted my eyes I saw two ladies jog pass me.

"Are you okay?" one of them asked me. I nodded my head and they continued jogging with concerned faces. I need Sam to hear me out. Cause I do love him. He needs to hear it. I slowly got up from the damp grass and walked slowly to his door. I opened it and screamed.

"SAM I LOVE YOU!"

I heard no response. The tears continued flowing.

"SAM I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed looking in every room for him. As I was about to make my way upstairs I saw blood on the floor leading up to his room. Shit. Shit. Shit. I sprinted up the stairs into his room. I looked around. Everything seemed in order. I screamed his name again with no response. I turned around and saw his bathroom light on and more blood. I slowly twisted the knob of the door. The first thing I saw was a note. I picked it up. It read:

Dear, whoever reads this note. There was no love for me. I truly didn't belong here. I had no family. I don't even know if I had friends. I was just a waste of space. I understand that now. So I did this for you. I hope I do not upset you with my actions because its for the best. I truly love you all even if you don't love me back. This for you.

Love, Sam

I couldn't control myself. I threw the note on the ground and stomped on it. The tears came down in oceans. I turned around and saw something I never wanted to see. I saw my best friend had hung himself. I collapsed on the floor. I looked up and saw my best friend dead. Fuck the world. I banged my fists on the ground hard, over and over. I scratched my face with my nails hard until blood was drawn. This was all me. It's all my fault. I did this. I killed him. I screamed on the top of my lungs while sobbing. Please. My best friend is gone. I can't do this. I just can't. I saw a bloody knife on the floor, I crawled to it. I picked it up and examined it. I quickly slid it across my leg and then threw it in his room. How could I be so cruel? I did this. That should be me! Not Sam. He should be alive. Not me.

Cameron's P.O.V

It's been about 4 hours and she hasn't been answering my texts or calls. I'm really worried. Let me call Carmen. I pulled up her number.

*ring, ring*

Carmen: hello?

Cameron: is sapphire with you?

Carmen: who is this?

Cameron: Cameron

Carmen: how did you get my number?

Cameron: *Heavy sigh* it doesn't matter. Is she?

Carmen: no. Why?

Cameron: give me sam's address. Please just give it to me it's important.

Carmen: *gives the address*

I hang up and run to my car. I put the address in my GPS and I'm there in 7 minutes. I run inside. I see blood on the floor and quickly follow the track upstairs. It leads into somebody's room. I hear faint sobbing near by. I run and open the door. I see Sapphire on the floor crying with blood around her. She has scratches on her face and a large cut on her leg. I look to the right and see Sam hanging from the shower head. What the fuck? Sapphire slowly looks up at me with blood shot eyes.

"Get away!" She sniffles. I take a step closer to her. She crawled closer to Sam's body.

"Don't touch him. You can't hurt him." She yelled at me. What is she talking about?

"Come here." I said shakily.

"No! I have to stay with him."

"Please I need to help you."

"Get away. Leave." She said coldly. Tears came down her cheeks in rivers again.

"I love you." I said shakily. She stared at me and than collapsed.

"I wish he knew that." She said sobbing. She was on the floor. I slowly walked over to her and picked her up. She was bloody so I sat her on the bed. She didn't stop crying. I got a rag I found and soaked it with warm water and dabbled it on the cut on her leg. She didn't look up at me, she just continued crying. I then dabbled all the scratches on her face making them stop bleeding. I sat next to her and grabbed my phone.

"I'm gonna call for someone to help Sam. I'll be back okay?" I asked her quietly. She didn't answer, just cried. I went in the corner of the room instead of stepping outside.

Operator : 911 what's your emergency?

Me: Umm we have a body here.

Operator: Is he or she dead

Me: Yes.

Operator: What's your address?

Me: *gave her the address*

Operator: The ambulance will be here in 5 minutes. Would you like to stay on the line?

Me: no

And I hung up.

---------/-----------------

Also A VERY HARD CHAPTER FOR ME TO WRITE! comment and vote. Thanks lovelies.

-Britishwriter ✌