To be on fire

Jack: finn ily

Finn: *sheds tear*

Finn: ilyt 😭😭

Sophia: Stop getting married witHOUT ME DAMN IT

Jack: woah woah

Jack: kiss first, then marriage

Finn: IM OMW

Jack: THE WINDOWS OPEN

Finn: IT ALWAYS IS :)

Jack: ;)

Sophia: i will forever stan fack

Millie: are they making out yet

Sophia: hopefully soon

Wyatt: they grow up so fast

Jeaden: it seems like just yesterday we were teaching them how to walk 😭

Wyatt: it'll be okay 😭

Sophia: some good ol jyatt to brighten the soul

Millie: ^^^

Finn: JACK IM HERE

Jack: AH YES IVE BEEN EXPECTING YOU

_________

Jack hadn't been expecting Finn to actually show up at his window.

Of course, he dropped by all the time without explanation, but Jack thought they had just been joking around. Not that he was complaining. So when he heard a quiet knock on his window, needless to say, he was a little surprised.

He walked over, sliding his window up to reveal a smile Finn. The tall boy climbed through the now opened window and into Jack room, standing a good five or six inches taller than him.

"Hi," was all he said, his checks dusted a light pink, looking down at the smaller boy.

"Hi," Jack said in return, his own checks dusted the same shade, "I wasn't expecting to to actually show up," he giggled quietly.

"Oh, I can leave if you-," before Finn could finish, Jack lightly took his hand, interwinding their fingers.

"Stay,"

Finn swallowed hard and nodded, his whole face turning a slightly darker pink now.

They stood there for a while, just smiling at each other. Neither of them were really sure who started leaning in first, Jack would say Finn, and Finn would say Jack, but one of them did. And the shorter boy stared up into Finns light brown eyes, they reminded him of hot chocolate, he wasn't sure why. They just did. And the taller boy stared down into Jacks deep brown eyes, being swept away by the lighter brown flakes in them.

And when their faces were mere inches apart, Finn stopped, inspecting Jacks face, looking for any sign of uncertainty, "Jack, are you sure you want to do this, i mean, you and Ellie just broke up and I-" but Jack cut him off.

"Shut the fuck up, wolfhard," he mumbled and before Finn could respond, Jack smashed their lips together. And both boys would be flat out lying if they said they didn't feel something completely and utterly electric. Jack swore his whole body was on fire the second their lips collided. In books and movies, they always described kissing the person you love as feeling like fireworks, but it felt like so much more to him. It felt like a fire spreading all through out his body, and it burned, but oh how good it felt to be on fire. He never felt like this when he kissed Ellie. He never felt anything like this in his life. He loved it. He completely and utterly loved it.

Finn wrapped his arms around Jacks waist, as the other boys found their way around his neck. He let his fingers get lost in the shorter boys curly hair, tugging at it gently as he deepened the kiss. He felt like he was on fire. And he might have cared if he wasn't kissing the boy he'd fantasied about kissing for the past year. He had no idea this is what it felt like to kiss someone you loved. When he had kissed millie, he felt nothing. It was acting, and they weren't attracted to each other. But this was oh so different.

And they pulled apart after what felt like five seconds and five years all at the same time, and Finn gave Jack the biggest smile he'd thought he'd ever seen on anyone. Jack smiled back, never feeling this good in his entire life. They stood like that for a while, Jack burying his face in Finns neck. But eventually, Finn had to go, as his parents would get concerned if he stayed out any longer. And Jack watched as he climbed out the window and onto the street, jokingly blowing Jack a kiss that he caught, and planted in his check. And he watched him walk away, down the street as the sun was setting, his long hair blowing messily behind him, and a slight skip in his step.

And oh how good it felt to be on fire.

A/N
this sucks but okay.