Making memories at the movies

It was official, the whole Scooby gang was meeting at the movie theater in exactly 3 minutes. Although, most of them were already there.

Wyatt and Jack made casual conversation, while Millie and Noah squealed about sadies outfit. Apparently an oversized sweater and mom-jeans were something to squeal about.

The only ones yet to arrive were Finn, Jaeden, and Sophia, who were all coming in jaedens car. And right at that time, they pulled up.

As soon as Jaeden exited the car, Wyatt was in his arms. He was a little taken aback at first, but quickly returned the favor by wrapping his own arms around him.

Next out of the car was Finn, who Jack immediately tackled to the ground in what he like to call, 'a hug attack 3000'

And lastly, Sophia quickly jumped out from the back seat, waving goodbye to jaedens mother, and hugging Millie, a little longer than what was considered friendly.

Noah and Sadie felt a little left out, they supposed they already knew that Millie and Finn would chose Sophia and Jack over them, but it was still a little disappointing. They gave each other sad smiles as they walked over to where the rest of the group had just finished their hug fest.

"Okay," Millie said smiling and linking her arms with Sophia's, "let's get this show on the road!"

"Let's get this show on the road? It's not the 70s anymore mills," jack said, giggling from his place directly next to Finn.

Millie responded by rolling her eyes and pulling everyone into the theater to buy tickets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they all had purchased tickets and popcorn, they found seats next to each other. The order went, Jeaden, Wyatt, Noah, Sadie, Millie, Sophia, Jack, and Finn.

The movie began, and jack started eating out of Finns popcorn, even though he had his own. Finn purposely made their hands brush several times, resulting in both boys turning bright red.

During a jump scare, Jaeden, would grip Wyatts hand a little tighter, Sophia would bury her head in Millie's shoulder, and well, jack was already basically in top of Finn, so he just squeezed his waist a little more.

These things didn't go unnoticed by Noah and Sadie. They both looked sad, attempting to distract themselves with the movie, but it wasn't working very well. Neither of them would say anything, though. It wasn't worth ruining anyone's night over.

As the movie came to a close, everyone started to clean up the candy and popcorn that was spilled everywhere, and made their way out of the theater.

No one commented on the fact that Finn and Jack were holding hands, or the fact the Jaeden and Wyatt couldn't even walk two inches apart, but everyone noticed. Especially Noah.

The night was still young, and no one was quite ready to leave each other yet, so Jaeden suggested a sleepover. Everyone agreed, and soon enough they were all packed in his moms minivan.

Again, nobody commented on the way jacks head leaned against Finns shoulder, or asked about the reasoning for Milles arms to be wrapped tightly around Sophia's waist, but Sadie and Noah definitely wanted to.

▼ ▽ ▼ ▽ ▼ ▽

SORRY THAT WAS SO SHORT IM STILL GETTING OVER THE EMOTIONAL TRAUMA OF ST SEASON TWO
If you want I could make a chapter about the sleepover that'll be way longer and shippyer (that's not a word) anyway yeah comment if ya want me to do that.