Ch.13

While I'm looking at the dragon Dylan and Jack are on the dragon asks for my name again. My attention quickly turns to the dragon I smirk "You can call me Rei" the dragon nods and I start running towards the dragon. I quickly hit it's back and it roared in pain.

The dragon looks at me and hits me and I crash into the arena wall. I quickly run up the the dragon again and hit it's jaw the dragon jumped and flew in the air I jumped on it's back before it could go. I punch the dragon in the back and he falls to the ground.

The dragon throws a celestial roar at me and I dodge. "So you must be comet brother of Celeste" he nods "how do you know my do my sister" he asks "I have my ways" I said kicking him in the leg. He quickly swiped his claw at me and missed I draw my sword and put it up the his neck. Once Celeste told me if I ever see her brother kill him. I swiped my sword across his neck and left him there and put the dragons back in the gate before anyone found out it was me.

Everyone soon got back to the arena and looked confused. Mia then spoke up "Jake was that you" he shook his head "no" that guild just looked at each other "do you think" Emma said "it has to be" Zack finishes. "If she did that she has to be around here somewhere" Ava says "I would have felt her magic energy though" Jake says.

"She was always good at hiding it" jack says. Jack was looking at Jake until all of the sudden he gasped. "What is it" Luke asks looking up to jack. "There is one person here that we have never seen the face of" they all turn to me "it couldn't be" Skylar says. I quickly turn to Dylan and he walks toward me and stands beside me.

Jake and jack start walking up to me but Dylan puts me behind his back. "Whoever your talking about Rei isn't her" Dylan says facing the guys. They keep walking closer until sting and rouge join Dylan "he's right" sting says looking at them. "How do we know your not telling the truth"jack says but at that moment a loud bang is heard from the left side of the arena.

We all turn over there and we see none other then the black wizard Zeref. I quickly get out from behind Dylan's back and look at him. I slowly start walking up to him and he just smirked "it's nice to see you again" he says "how long has it been" I look at him "you know how long it's been" I say.

"I do" he says and walks towards me. "I've missed you" I scoffed and looked away "what do you want with me" I say. "You know what I want" I looked back at him and punched him he turned to me "just like your father weak" I ran towards him and kicked him. "Don't you dare say that ever again" I say while looking at him. "It's true though" he said and smirks.

By now everyone watching is confused. "Let's make a deal" he said "what kind of deal" I say looking at him. "If you win I'll stop calling your father weak but if I win you come with me" I hesitantly nod and look at him.

The truth is only my father knows about my engagement with Zeref. We were going to get married before I ran away but that didn't happen.

"Why don't you take off the cloak you will probably be able to fight better" I shook my head "I wouldn't do that" he smirks and runs towards me and reapetedley kicks me in the gut. "You won't be able to win with out magic" he says I coughed and blood spurted out. "Your right" I say and look at everyone and then look at Dylan and gave a soft smile.

"I won't risk anyone's lives" he just laughs "if you don't use magic you'll risk everyone's lives" I look up at him in shock he took this to his advantage and punched me and I flew across the arena. I slowly get up and walk towards him and try and kick him but fail. "Come on you can do better then that" he says walking up to me.

He picks me up and throws me into the arena again. I looked to Dylan and gave a faint smile and started tearing up. I slowly got up only to be pushed back by Zeref I looked behind him and saw Dylan running up to him and pulling him back"don't you dare touch her!" He say and Zeref pushes him hard into the arena wall.

"Dylan!" I yell and get up again Zeref turned back to me "how long are you going to keep up this act" I turn my head. I gritted my teeth "I guess I have no other choice" I said and charged towards the black wizard Zeref.