ch.3

It's time to announce who will be in the GMG's this year. "These 5 people will be participating in this year's GMG's Jack, Jake, Zack, Emma, and Lucy now let's go to crocus!" I stood there frozen while I heard cheers from the guild.

We were on our way on that death trap I mean train. I was about to puke when I realised I still had motion sickness pills. Me and the others took them. "Ice princess put on your clothes then we'll fight!" I gasped and I guess Jake heard it to.

He looked furious that's when they went past my seat. They quickly looked at me. "Luce..." Jake was giving them the death glare. "It's Lucy to you salamander" I said glaring at him coldly.

"Lucy what are you doing with them" I quickly look at Jake and if looks could kill Natsu would be dead. "I'm with my family salamander" he looked at me with wide eyes. "Fairy tail is your family!" That's when some one unexpected spoke up.

"Salamander fairy tail was her family now she has an actual family" Jack said furiously. Natsu left going back to his seat. I smirked then the train stopped I ran out holding the ground for dear life.

That's when Melodie came up to me. "Come on let's go" I mustered up a fine and went to the inn. I had to share a room with the girls. It was time for the preliminary round. We past and got in 1st place after that me and the girls played a game it was who's ever name is drawn has to say there crush. Melodie was the one who got to draw the names. Mia was drawn 1st "Zack" her blush could rival Erza's hair. Emma was drawn next "Luke" I gasped and smirked. Next I was drawn "J-jack" everyone gasped "my brother!" Mia practically yelled "she there room is right next to us" she just nodded.

After that we went to sleep. When we woke up I went to wake everyone up and I had an idea. Everyone has sensitive ears. I quickly went to wake up Zoey. She finally woke up "Zoey fo your howl" she simply nodded. "WATER WOLF HOWL!" everyone jolted up.

We were on our way to the arena when I ran into some people it was Wendy and Romeo. "Sorry miss" Wendy said in her sweet tone. "It's ok"  I said starting to walk away. I'm glad she didn't notice me.

They started announcing guilds it went from last place to first place the order was.
"Quatro Serperus
Mermaid Heel
Blue Pegausus
Lamia scale
Raven tail
Fairy tail the team is Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Mirajane in 2nd place is Sabertooth the team is Minerva, Orga, Rufus, Sting, and Rouge and in 1st place is there first time in the game let give a welcome to Dragon claw the team is Jack, Jake, Zack, Emma, and Lucy Heartfilia?" He said questioning it I heard gasps from fairy tail and I smirked. It was time for the first game it was called hidden.