Ch.5

I telaported to the dragon realm while my guild mark slowly went away. I ran to the castle I went to my room to change and go to the training room. I changed quickly and went to the training room. I saw a bunch of old faces one I was suprised to see was Celeste she never trains.

"Lucy your back" she pulled me into a hug. "Ya" I lightly said. That's when I saw a new face he looked around 17. He had black hair and green eyes.

"Celeste who's that" I said looking at the guy

"Celeste who's that" I said looking at the guy. "His name is Dylan he's Deniz's dragon slayer. "Oh" Celeste walked over to him while I started training. "Lucy" Celeste called me I walked over to her she was next to the guy. "Hi I'm Dylan" he stated smiling at me. "Hi I'm Lucy" he looked at me with shock written in his face.

"Your the daughter of Layla and acnologia right" I nodded. "Lucy why isn't your brother with you" I tensed up and she glared at me. "I must have forgot him" I said while nerveously scratching the back of my head. She just shook her head and walked away.

I sighed of relief when she walked away. I could hear a chuckle coming from behind me. "What's so funny" I asked. "You guys must have a good relationship" I nodded and smiled. "Do you have an exceed" he nodded and replied. "He's sleeping" I quickly said ok. By the Time we got done talking we realised that it was midnight. We went to our rooms and went to bed. It was the next morning I went to the kitchen and got breakfast. While I was eating Dylan came in. "Morning Lucy" he smiled "mornin" once I was done I brought my plate to the sink and washed it.

I wondered if I should go back to  earth land and join the guild again. "Lucy want to go watch the GMG's with me" I panicked. " I don't know" he looked at me. "Come on it will be fun" I shook my head knowing I can't go back there. "Fine then we'll train today I want to fight you" I smirked. "Ok then" I walked to the training room and got ready.

Metallicana and Igneel placed bets on us. Metallicana placed a bet on me while Igneel placed a bet on Dylan.
"EARTH DRAGON ROAR!" I easily dodged it. "CELESTIAL DRAGON ROAR!" I knocked him out cold.
Metallicana was laughing so hard he fell Igneel handed him the money. I was laughing because Igneel looked like a child that was mad.

"Lucy you should get to bed" Dylan finally woke up and told me. "Ok you should to" he nodded and we went to our rooms. It was about midnight when I woke up I went to get a glass of milk when I heard voices from Dad's study. I listened closely. "I don't think Lucy will go Jake" dad said while shaking his head. "She has to everyone in the guild is worried about her she needs to come back" Jake practically yelled.

"Shh you will wake Lucy" he nodded and sat back down. That's when I felt a hand touch my shoulder I jumped and almost screamed until I realised it was Dylan. "I heard there conversation we should go before they find us" I nod. "Dylan I need to leave" he looks at me."Let me come" he said while begging. I nod We then head out to wherever were going.