Ch.9

I woke up at 6:00am getting ready for the 2nd day of the GMG's. Minerva woke up and then woke up the guys we arrive at the arena only to be greeted by dragon claw. "Morning Minerva" she nodded to Jake "morning" Jack took a quick glance at me before they walked away.

"The game today will be chariot" the people participating are

Natsu

Jake

Sting

Risley

Yuka

Bacchus

Black snake

Ichiya

They all get on the chariot race starts while Natsu, Jake, and Sting are still trying to go. "Why did we send him out" I shrugged "no idea" I could feel eyes on me but I just decided to shrug it off sting dropped out of the race. "STING!" I burst out laughing because Minerva scolded sting.

"The battle round will be Rei and Jack" I walk down to the arena only to be met by Jack's eyes. I try to avoid eye contact with him "good luck" I nodded and and we started to fight. "Shadow demon roar" I jump up in the air dodging the attack I land behind him and kick his back. "Shadow demon iron fist" he got up and punched me in the gut I winced in pain before getting up.

I kick him in the shoulder causing him to fall back but he gets up again. He kicked me in the arms making me fall back I get back up and punched him in the knee causing him to fall over. I was walking toward the arena gate when I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me down. We both get up and start fighting again.

"Shadow demon roar" he did it with more force this time the wind from the attack I fell back but got back up. I kicked him in the gut causing him to fall over. Jack grabbed my wrist causing me to fall Jack let go of my wrist and got up I got up shortly after him. "Shadow demon iron fist" he punched me again and I slammed into the arena wall.

When I got up I charged toward him and reapetedly punched him in the gut until he fell over. "She beat him with no magic" you could hear all the chatter amongst the arena. I walked toward the Sabertooth balcony I took a seat next to Dylan and with my luck Minerva saw and pulled me outside quick.

"Listen I told the guys to ask Dylan of what he thinks of you" I turn bright red and Minerva smirks she then went back into the arena. I start walking back to the arena as well I take a seat next to Dylan again as I watch Sting get up and fall. Everyone busts out laughing the video lacrima caught it and played it. "It's okay sti...pffft" I tried saying with out laughing but failed.

I finally stopped laughing and turned serious again by the time the games were done we all went back to are inns and went to our separate rooms.

                      (Dylan's POV)

Me and the guys walked back to our room while the girls went to there's I sat on my bed and looked at the guys.
"Dylan do you like Lucy" I was confused "what do you mean" he sighed "what he means is do you have feelings for Lucy" I was thinking about that question "I don't really know but goodnight" I layed down on my bed and went to sleep.

                      (LUCY POV)

Minerva didn't ask any questions tonight I thought it was kind of odd but layed down and tried to go to sleep. At about 11:00 I finally was able to sleep I don't know why it took me that long but I had a couple things on my mind but 2 things were as clear as day in my thoughts they were Dylan and Jack.