Ch.1

(LUCY POV)

I was on my way to the guild. I needed to quit because ever since lisanna came back I've been ignored. Even worse I got kicked off team Natsu.

Don't get me wrong me and lisanna are friends it's just only my true friends talk to me which are lisanna, Wendy, Mira, Erza, juvia, gajeel, master, levy, evergreen, laxus, freed, bixslow, and the exceeds.

Just a couple months ago they started throwing there magic at me. I started crying myself to sleep every night. I walked in to the guild and went to masters office. I knocked on the door and heard a faint come in. 

     "Master I would like to quit the guild" I managed to say with out tears. "Why my child" he looked confused. "Because everyone has either used there magic on me or abused me and I'm tired of it" he nodded and my mark slowly disappeared.

I walked out but Erza grabbed my hand and asked to go on a job. She then looked at my hand and loosened her grip. It gave me a chance to run.
I could hear Erza's yelling in the distance but payed no attention to it. I just kept running.

I ran into the woods it started down pouring so I ran into a cave. I then saw this huge....................DRAGON! It was a beautiful purple dragon with stardust on it.

"Who are you and what do you want" she said in a rude tone. "I-im Lucy Heartfilia" the dragon stood there with wide eyes. "I'm sorry princess" she said apologetic "what I'm not a princess" I said shocked "yes you are your mother is the queen of dragons and you need to learn every dragon Slayer magic there is now let's go" she said in a rushing manor. "O-ok" I said hesitantly but I went.

       That all happened 2 years ago I now am done with my training and heading back to earth land. There was 1 dragon that didn't teach me yet because we have to go to earth land to do this magic. That dragon was Celeste she was the 1st dragon I met.

We just got to earth land and it was the morning we train at night. So me and Melodie my exceed went to get some berries. I was near the pond getting some water when I heard voices. "Hurry up we need to find the dragon" someone said "I know I'm coming" I walked over to where the voices were coming from.

I saw 2 guys around my age which was 16.

(Left Mason right Hunter)

I was watching them from the tree branch I was sitting on. "What are you doing here" they look up suprised to see some one here (what Lucy looks like)

"We are looking for a dragon they said there was one here" I looked at them with concern in my eyes

"We are looking for a dragon they said there was one here" I looked at them with concern in my eyes. "Lucy there you are I've been looking for you" Rose flew up to me. "Why do you need to find a dragon" they tensed up. "We need a dragon scale for our client"  I smirked "what guild are you in" I glared at them waiting for their answer. "Fairy tail" they show their guild mark.

"Your proud of that" they look confused "of course we are they treat everyone like family" I scoffed at him. "No they dont yo know salamander right" they nod "how do you know him?" They look really confused now.

"You could say I knew him very well oh and tell Erza I said hi" with that I disappeared.

   Celeste and I had finished training and now I was heading to fairy tail.
I walked in the guild with my cloak on and I had a different scent. I we t to the masters office and walked in.

"Hello master" I smirked he ran to me and hugged me. "Lucy your back are you joining" he said happily "I am I would like my guild mark to be sky blue on my right arm" he nodded and stamped my arm.

"I would like to challenge team Natsu but say my name is Lily" he nodded and went to the stair case railing. "Listen up brats we have a new member her name is Lily and she would like to fight team Natsu" he yelled.

We went outside and started. "Is it true you were trained by igneel the fire dragon salamander" I said smirking. "Ya what about it" he stood there in battle position. "You will find out soon enough" I got ready to fight.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" I ate it and he stood there dumb founded. "OPEN GATE OF THE LION LEO" everyone except the New comers looked shocked.

"How do you have Luce's keys" I smirked "oh you care now that she is dead who would of thought salamander that after all this time after you abused her now leo" I yelled he just stood there. "Sorry guys regulous impact" they were knocked out.

"YOU MONSTER" mira yelled "SKY DRAGON ROAR" I knocked her out. Everyone stood wide eyes and j could hear gasps from the crowds. I just laughed and walked in to the guild.

They woke up and that's when team Natsu asked where I found Lucy and how I got her keys. I walked out of the guild and went to bed in my new apartment.