Ch.12

Me and Chase are at a coffee shop in crocus. Me and him are chatting while.drinking our coffee when all of the sudden I see Jack and a girl come in. I look away and keep talking to Chase I have hood down but I look different so no one can recognize me. Chase asked why and I told him that I don't want anyone to know it's me.

"So Chase are you in a guild" he takes a sip of his coffee and shakes his head "I want to join one but I don't know which one" I nod and look at Jack. "What do you want to do after this" he asks I shrug we start laughing for no reason. I look out the window and then turn back to Chase "are you in a guild" he asks I nod.

"What guild" I pull up my sleeve and reveal my Sabertooth mark. "We should get going it's dark" he nodded and we left. Once he got back to his house I went to our inn and went to my room. "Minerva I'm back" I say changing into my pajamas she tackles me into a hug and smiles.

"Where were you" she asked and I looked away "I'll tell you tomorrow" she nods and lays on her bed and me and her go to sleep. I wake up and get Minerva up and we change "Minerva let's go wake the boys up" we silently laugh and walk to there room. "WAKE UP" me and Minerva say in unison.

They bolt up and change me and Minerva start laughing. Once we were all dressed we headed to the arena we sit on the balcony and wait for the game. We sent out Dylan for the game and he won we all went out to the town to fight the other guilds.

I walked around and found salamander it looks like he found me to. "Ready to fight" I nod and kick him in the stomach he fell to the ground "fire dragons roar" I dodge his attack and kick him again until he won't come back up. I left him there and looked for someone else to fight until I heard a loud roar.

I look up to see dragons in the sky. I quickly telaport to the announcers booth "Every dragon demon or god slayer come to the arena all the other wizards make sure everyone gets to a safe place" they all start doing what I ask.

Every dragon slayer I know is here even Cobra. "What's our plan" I look at the one who spoke it was jack "just try and kill the dragons" they all nodded and left except Jake and jack. "What are you guys still doing here" they look at me "you need help taking on a dragon don't you" Jake says "I'm fine go help the others" they nod and left.

I sigh and I hear a roar from behind me. I turn around to a blueish green dragon I smirked "what is your name human" the dragon scoffed. "Why do you want to know" the dragon just looks at me "I would like to Know who I will be facing" he says still looking at me. "Very well my name is-" I got cut off by screaming above the arena. I think what is going on until I see Dylan and Jack up there.