Twenty-three: decision and heart monitor

Start from the beginning

"Of course we were right: we're Emma and Stiles," she states and I laugh.

"More like Stiles and Emma," I correct her and I know she's rolling her eyes.

"I'll be there in five."

Scott is already gone because he's too late for work.

And,in fact, five minutes later I'm back in the driver's seat of my car.

"Want to hang out in my place?" I ask Emma.

"Yeah," she immediately answers. I smile and drive through the familiar streets of Beacon Hills. She used the car early, therefore it smells like her. Flowers and peppermint; weird combination now that I think about it but it works for her, I guess.

Dad isn't home so I walk her straight through my room.

"What did you do to get in trouble?" she asks lying down in her usual spot in my bed.

"I made some guys kick Scott's ass," I say playfully lying in top of her.

"Get off me, you idiot." I give her enough room to turn around so we're now facing each other. This is a really sexy position if you ask me, what boy don't want to have a girl like this?

"What if I don't?" I challenge her.

"I'll make you," she states, a smirk forming into her face.

Just when I think she's about to kiss me, her hands attack my sides and I start laughing uncontrollably.

"Stop tickling me, are you serious?"

"Did Stilinski want a kiss?" she laughs pushing me off her, so now she's on top.

This is even better.

"What if I did?" I dare her once more.

She reaches out for me and our lips collide once again. This time I let myself get lost in this moment. I mean, we're in my room, no one's watching, no one's judging.

One of my hands go to her hair and the other to her waist, playing with the hem of her shirt.

Her hands tugging the collar of my own shirt, we slightly pull away for air every now and then.

I'm just making out with Emma Lee, the girl I was supposed to hate, that I wanted to make fall for me but it turned out the other way around.

Not that I love her or anything but, holy balls, look what she's doing to me.

I finally dare to pull her shirt up ever so slightly. I look in her eyes asking for permission and just when I think I saw her nodding in approval, my phone goes off.

I sigh and she gets off me, resting by my side.

"What do you want, Scott?" I do my best not to sound pissed, though I am.

"I need you to take me to school, it's important. And leave Emma out of this," he says.

"First, I'll pick you up in ten and second, Emma's coming with me."

"Stiles-"

"You can walk to school if you don't let me bring her." I warn him.

"I'm just trying to protect her, dammit! Just come here." He hangs up without even say goodbye.

"Guess we're spending the rest of our night at school," I sigh, placing my hand over Emma's.

"I would have let you do it, you know," she mumbles. "I would have."

"Now I hate Scott even more." I giggle. I take a strand of hair out of her face and kiss her once more. Butterflies, just like the first time exploded inside of me, as cliché and feminine as it sounds.

What are dudes supposed to feel? Fireworks? Oh, yeah, very manly: a bunch of explosions.

Whatever boys feel when they kiss a girl they feel something for, is what I'm feelingnow with Emma.

"If I'm lucky you'll let me do it later." I stand up and she follows me.

"That's a onetime thing, you know. You had your chance," she says teasingly and I smile to myself because even though we're having these entire make out sessions going on, we haven't changed one bit.

- - - -

dedication goes to the_bitten_cookie33 because i loved her definition of Stemma

NOW I WANT YOU TO TELL ME IF YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF WITH EMMA AND WHY. MOST ORIGINAL WILL HAVE THE DEDICATION PLUS I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

AND SORRY ABOUT THE BIG LETTERS I JUST SAW 5SOS ON THE BBMA'S AND I'M SO PROUD OF THEM OMG I WANT TO CRY.