Chapter 36

"Did you know that the risk of being killed in an airplane is an average of one American to eleven million? And that one of the deadliest crashes happened on the ground? Or that the first three minutes after take off and the final eight minutes are when eighty percent of plane crashes happened? Maybe you didn't know that-"

"Mila, please stop talking about deaths and plane crashes," Ally interrupts her cousin, already freaking out enough as it is.

"Babe, let's not worry Ally too much," Lauren teases the shorter girl as she pats her girlfriend's arm.

"Alright you two, get up so I can post something on Insta about going to fucking Paris," Dinah says excitedly, forcing the couple up from their chairs. They get in a pose where one of Camila's legs are wrapped around hers. Just as Dinah takes the picture, Camila gets distracted and looks at Lauren. The picture comes out with Camila smiling up at Lauren as Lauren does the same at the camera. The girls sit back down as Dinah types away on her phone. All four of the other girls phones beep in unison, signaling that Dinah had tagged them in something on both Instagram and Twitter.

 All four of the other girls phones beep in unison, signaling that Dinah had tagged them in something on both Instagram and Twitter

dinahjane97: It's too early for this airport shitttt (but look at my fucking yacht 😍)

laurenjauregui: In other words, Dinah is very excited to go to Paris with all of us.

The girls all laugh at Lauren's comment on Dinah's post before going back to their phones, too early in the morning to make conversation with each other. Too early for everyone, but Camila.

"Did you know that reindeer can't actually fly," Camila ask to no one in particular as she snuggles in closer to Lauren.

"No shit, Sherlock," Dinah mumbles making Camila turn to her girlfriend.

"I don't understand that expression," Camila tells her, knowing that Lauren will explain it to her.

"It means that something is obvious, baby. Flying reindeer is only a Christmas, santa magic type of thing," Lauren explains to her, smiling at the adorableness of her girlfriend.

"I love you," Camila mumbles, keeping her eyes trained in front of her and staring into oblivion. Lauren kisses the younger girl on the cheek as their way of saying 'I love you too.'

"So Als, who you gonna third wheel with on the plane," Dinah ask as they should be called to board any second now.

"Y'all will be more fun. Mila will either be freaking out or giving out all sorts of random facts while Lauren stares at her all lovey dovey," Ally lets them all know, Lauren scoffs at the last part with a pout forming on her lips. Camila leans over and quickly kisses the pout away.

"Gate B7 is now being boarded," all of the girls hear being said over the intercom device. They gather all of their things and hustle into the line of crowded people trying to board. Lauren grabs Camila's hand with her free one, trying to soothe her girlfriend from freaking out because of the large crowd. They are finally on the plane and Lauren and Camila sit down with Normani, Ally, and Dinah behind them.

"Alright, Camz we've got eleven hours. Hope you have enough of those cute facts of yours for that long," Lauren says, not paying any attention to her girlfriend slowly beginning to freak out beside her.

"Lo," is all Camila can get out, and that catches Lauren's attention. She looks over to her girlfriend and immediately turns to face her completely.

"It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay," she whispers softly knowing loudness would just freak her out more. Lauren grabs her earbuds from her bag and plug them into her phone. She gives one bud to Camila to put in and puts on her playlist named after her girlfriend since it always calms her down.

"I'm gonna hold your hand now, okay babe," Lauren let's her girlfriend know and as soon as she sees a nod from her, she begins to rub her thumb across the younger girl's knuckles. The plane begins to move, making Camila begin to freak out more. It was a stressful ten minutes for both Lauren and Camila, but luckily it's over now.

"Cap'n Crunch's full name is Horatio Magellan Crunch," Camila says once she has calmed enough to speak. Lauren chuckles at her girlfriend's weird knowledge of things.

"What other facts do you know about cereal," Lauren ask, curious to know.

"Corn Flakes were invented to discourage masturbation," Camila says, making her girlfriend choke on her own air.

"It was also the first cereal to offer a prize," Camila adds as a second thought.

"Well I guess I asked," Lauren chuckles, should've known her girlfriend would've taken it that route.

"If a female ferret doesn't have sex for a year, she'll die," Camila tells Lauren as if it's nothing new.

"Why do many sex facts," Lauren ask with the normal curiosity that comes whenever Camila says anything.

"Ive just been thinking about sex a lot lately." Lauren stares at her girlfriend speechless, not believing the words that just came from her mouth.

"W-what about sex," Lauren stutters out, although this is not the first time Camila has mentioned sex Lauren feels as if t is different this time around. Camila shrugs as a response and closes her eyes.

"I'm going to sleep now," She claims before snuggling into Lauren and letting the music be the only thing heard between the both of them. Lauren decides that she might as well sleep also and drifts off into sleep.

"How the hell have they slept the whole eleven hours," Lauren hears Normani ask as she begins to wake up.

"They probably were up late last night doing who knows what," Dinah replies and just by her voice Lauren can tell that she has a smirk on her face.

"Y'all lets just wake them up," Ally says with a sigh, happy to be getting off this plane. The three girls wake Camila up as they see Lauren is already waking up herself. All five of the girls leave the plane and are instantly surrounded by millions of people. Lauren grabs onto Camila's hand as a comforting mechanism and they walk to where their bags are. They find their bags and leave the airport as quickly as possible, once they get outside they are yet again met with loads of people.

"This is going to be fun," Lauren mumbles to herself as she looks at her slightly scared girlfriend beside her.

Hi I love you all very much and here's the second to last chapter :))