chapter 15

Jin pov

I kick him out of the kitchen and went back. I see m/n cutting the potatoes so I continue to cook. I said to m/n "are you done cutting the potatoes." "Yes." He handed me the plate and I start to cooking them. Now there ready "DINNER READY!" I put them over the table I saw jungkook,suga running like a 2 year old. We all sat down and we begin to eat I know jungkook and m/n are a couple so I ask "so how you guys met?" They both stop eating and look at each other there something they are hiding from me. Jungkook said " we met at the party then I ask him out on a date. Right m/n." I look at him he nodded. I see suga keep eating he never listen to any conversation because he doesn't care. So let me think what I should talk about that will make suga listen to are conversation.

I got one "anyway do you know jimin m/n?" I look at suga stop eating and he gave me glare. But I continue anyway "no I haven't." "Well you should him tomorrow he having a party at his house."
End pov

Jungkook pov

Well he doesn't know I kidnapped him. I know it was wrong for me to do that. I hope he doesn't find out if he does I can't even imagine that. I was done eating and went to my office to call jessica "hello?" "Hey it jungkook I just wanted to say I'm sorry for sending you there for a year there so. I am going to email your dad about you coming back to korea." "Well since you said sorry apologies accepted and please tell him. Well bye." She hang up and start to type her dad. Until I got a email from MY PARENT there coming to visit me and what they didn't know I like guys but I will introduce my boyfriend m/n. Well I wonder how it goes. I heard a knock "come in." "Hey so jin is pretty nice." "Yeah he is you should see how he get angry." "Oh like telling him you kidnapped me."

We both stop saw jin he heard every single word m/n said "jin I can explain clam down." "You think I could clam down, when you kidnapped a innocent boy! I will give you 10 seconds to run." He said in angry then clam voice. So I ran and bump into suga "what happen." "Jin gave me 10 seconds to run and he found out about the kidnapped." I ran off hiding.
End pov