chapter 4

Jungkook pov

I went down stair to make him tea so I did and went to my bedroom place it over the table, left I went to the office look at the camera saw him waking up and left the bedroom so I contact the guards to lock the gate doors I left my office.
End pov

M/N pov

I went to the living to the door so I could unlock when I was about to do that, someone grad my wrist I turn around it was JUNGKOOK.! I'm so confused and I'm questioning my thoughts he said "where do you think your going! In a mad voice I'm so scared I don't know what to do so I said "going home." He hurting my wrist he wouldn't let go he drag me back to his room he let go and said. " your not going anywhere,don't tried to escape. Beacuse I have guards.

I was shocked,scared at the same time but I will tried to escape. He left the room so I checked my pocket and I realized it's my phone so I call the police.

Police: what your emergency.

You: I have been kidnapped.

Police: okay the police are on their way.

You: okay.

Okay they will come and arrest him then everything will be done. Someone open the door and hit me hard in the head I black out.

I woke up and I'm in a different room also I'm in a bed there were no window but there a desk and a comfy bed I'm o. There a HD tv so I won't get bored. But wait my phone is gone and the police. I heard someone open the door it was jungkook I walk up to him grab his shirt and said" WHY? THE POLICE WILL COME AND ARREST YOU!" "I'm afaid that not going to happen. You see I knew you had your phone so I hacked and told one of my guard to pretend to be a police." "Why lock me here" " beacuse I want you safe" "you're a psycho!" He left when I say that.

I need to escape but how? So I walk to the desk looking for a something I could open the door. While looking I actually found one it was a bobby pin but the question is why is it there? Anyway I unlock it and left the room I just realized there cameras wow it took me a while I am slow. Anyway I carefully tried not to get caught by the cameras or the guard.

I went to kitchen I see a back door I was about to open it instead it was women I think she a maid. She was about to scream I cover her mouth so she could stay quiet. She did she said " so your the guy I will help you escape. There a gate I know it in the middle in the backyard." " thank you" I left the kitchen went to the backyard open the gate.

Finally I escape though I need to find a ride. I check my pocket if I have money, nope. I started to run about 15 minutes and I ran out of air there a car approach to me .
End pov

What do you guys think will happen?