chapter 14

Suga pov

I heard the door open I started to act normal. Pretend to read, I heard him say "I know You're not reading." "Of course I am." I wasn't makeing eye contact with him I just realized the book was upsides down he flip it for me I sigh "okay I wasn't." "I know beacuse you never read books, anyway I was at the mall you know what funny I saw two people that look like you and m/n." I froze crap he might know. "Ha funny maybe you seeing wrong." "Maybe you're right." Oh my god that was close. He went upstair and I think he is going to talk to m/n.
End pov

M/N pov

I heard the door open it was jungkook he sat down next to me said "hey I know I did something that was really wrong I was hoping if you can give me a second chance, Will you?" I'm still mad at him but I think I will give him a chance "okay I will give you a chance but do not get mad if a guy talk to me or anything like that got it." "Got it." He smile and hug me we went out of the room I saw suga still there pretending to read because I see him reading the book upsides down. He said "I know I'm reading it upside down." We both laugh and heard the door open it was guy dress in pink and has a groceries bag. Jungkook said "oh that jin he good at cooking." We introduce each other and we both went to the kitchen to make food while suga,jungkook were at the living room playing games. Jin start to cut the vegetables and putting them ib the pan then he added a spicy sauce and start to mix them. It smell really good jin said "I'll be right back." I nodded I went to the sink to rinse the potatoes and I felt a hug behind me that person said "Whatcha doing?" I turn around I knew it was jungkook so I push him off said "what do you want I'm busy." I hold the potatoes and start to cut them. "I'm bored can I help." I was about to say something when I heard jin say "NO THE LAST TIME YOU HELP ME YOU BURN THE NOODLES!" I gave him a really look so jin pull his ear and kick him out of the kitchen.
End pov